• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photos of Ginger-Playing Dress Up and just Playing!

Gingers Mommy

436820620_da1d3130cd.jpg

Sitting by the can! Waiting for someone to realize and throw the ball!
436820528_2b29927ecc.jpg

I know- they are crazy arent they? They made me get all dressed up to show their mom!! Hoping she doesnt visit again soon!
436820540_eb03145d5b.jpg

I better get a treat for sitting in this hideous outfit!
436820508_255b6ec0be.jpg

Whos this guy?

Hope you enjoyed!

Awwww she's beautiful. What did her grandmother think of her outfit? Your apartment is gorgeous!

Ginger gets the award for most patient Cavalier.....ever!!! I love her sitting there waiting for someone to notice and throw her the ball. Jake would be slapping at my leg to get my attention. And the pink booties??!! What a crack up!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awww sweetie what have they done to you? You come live at my place.... we don't do clothing here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, Lucky says she is too cute!!!

Lucky has training class on Saturday morning but we're going to try to drive into the city and go to the NYC meet up afterwards. Hopefully we'll get to meet you and Ginger then. :flwr:

Awww sweetie what have they done to you? You come live at my place.... we don't do clothing here.

Oh poor ginger, please take off the boots, she looks so unhappy with them on, I agree wih you Caraline, I dont think dogs should were clothing, they all look unhappy when they have clothes on :(

Thanks for looking everyone!!
Joanne- Grandma thought she looked ADORABLE!!
We dont dress her up that often. When she was a pup i went a little nutty and bought her all sorts of things (you should see the other photos!) I thought the boots would be good for winter, but she hasnt worn them out of the house once. We put them on her because she trots around like a horse and its really funny. She doesnt seem to mind- she sits in my lap patiently and lets me put the boots on, and clothes too.
Shes my little doll!!
Lani- We arent going to be at the meet-up this weekend :( We are all going to Florida for the jewish holidays. Hopefully next time!!

awww... i love your captions, haha! very cute pics. btw, i was thinking of getting those boots for next winter! i heard they were good for those salted sidewalks when it snows b/c they can really hurt their feet!! anyway, thanks for sharing the fun pics :D

Of course Grandma did she is just perfect!

Have a wonderful time in Florida.

I considered getting Tucker boots too, but I just knew he wouldn't tolerate them. I also worry about roads that are treated with salt and other chemicals in the winter.

Back