• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kodee RUNNING FREE for the 1st Time!

Kodee

Oh look at the birds and squirrels playing!
437221221_73fe5ed4de_o.jpg

Please cant we go out to play its so warm plus Daddy played hooky from work (well he said he stayed to look after Mommy after dental surgery but I dont know.. he slept on the couch and all).
437221223_cbeecabc70_o.jpg

Why am I always on this leash? Cant I just run in the backyard - come on there is a gate and I will stay out of the garden, PROMISE!
437221225_3191c2aeec_o.jpg

HeeHaw, free!
437221229_63f0c51e15_o.jpg
437221233_6874470375_o.jpg
437243989_d5a671bdbc_o.jpg

Opps I forgot... I mean I didnt know this was a garden, really I didnt!
437221235_e1f8098b44_o.jpg

Sorry :luv:

Kodee,

It looks like you are a lot like me. I love to run as fast as I can whenever I can. Now for the reason I'm posting. Ruby is working on getting another ruby. I'm looking for a fellow black and tan to come live with Ruby and I. I'm hoping I'm successful first. You are awfully cute. Want to come and travel with Ruby and I? In case your Mom pitches a fit, know of any cuties in your neighborhood? If push comes to shove, we'll take a blenheim and/or a black and tan for Dad.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Kodee is getting so big. She looks like she's having the time of her life with the wind blowing through her ears.

love your captions!! :lol: i'm glad to see your pup had so much fun running free!! i can't wait to let our pup out like that.... great photos.

Sydney said:
Kodee,

It looks like you are a lot like me. I love to run as fast as I can whenever I can. Now for the reason I'm posting. Ruby is working on getting another ruby. I'm looking for a fellow black and tan to come live with Ruby and I. I'm hoping I'm successful first. You are awfully cute. Want to come and travel with Ruby and I? In case your Mom pitches a fit, know of any cuties in your neighborhood? If push comes to shove, we'll take a blenheim and/or a black and tan for Dad.

Bark On!

Well I met Faith and she is definately a cutie black and tan! I also just love to travel and have been as far as around the block!! Ha! But alas, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mommy. In fact I love her so much I insist on lap time every second I am not outside. So I cant think of this working unless I can hide Mommy in my suitcase. But thanks for the offer and my vote is on your Dad getting his way for a black and tan sibling (that's what I want one day too).

Kodee said:
Sydney said:
Kodee,

Bark On!

Well I met Faith and she is definately a cutie black and tan! I also just love to travel and have been as far as around the block!! Ha! But alas, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mommy. In fact I love her so much I insist on lap time every second I am not outside. So I cant think of this working unless I can hide Mommy in my suitcase. But thanks for the offer and my vote is on your Dad getting his way for a black and tan sibling (that's what I want one day too).

Ruby and Sydney,

Although I would love to travel with the two of you, I must warn you I am a lot of trouble! icon_devil While you guys are admiring and listening to your mommy and daddy I can guarantee you I'll be fetching every stick/dead animal/rock that I can. My brother Kosmo would be really sad if I left him too. I did meet kodeee- she's a beautiful lass. Maybe a little easier to handle than me. icon_whistling I gotta warn you guys though - us black and tans have some sort of "devil gene" in us or so my mommy says.. icon_whistling But if you guys want to come to canada to travel I would be more than happy to sneak out with mommy's car in the middle of th enight and meet up with you. ;) If he's good, maybe I'll even take my brother :badgrin: :flwr:

Back