PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on this memory foam bed

Molly's mom
28th March 2007, 06:19 PM
I'm thinking of getting this for Molly's crate. The bed that she currently has, if filled with polyfil that is all bunched up. Any opinions? Thanks in advance :p

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=2189722&IID=prod2189722#moreinfo

Cathy Moon
28th March 2007, 06:26 PM
I haven't tried the memory foam beds for my dogs, but we do have some orthopedic foam beds in our 2 largest crates.

My cavs seem to prefer the orthopedic beds to anything else. They all like to have their heads propped up a bit when they sleep, so they have stuffed animals to use as pillows. :)

arasara
28th March 2007, 06:35 PM
I'm with cathy - never tried out the memory foam beds. The orthapedic seems quite comfy though. I know on www.dog.com they actually even have a pillow top bed for dogs!! :flwr:

Lani
28th March 2007, 07:04 PM
I have a 4 inch memory foam mattress topper on my bed ... Lucky seems quite comfy happy there ;-)

Haven't gotten him his OWN memory foam bed yet ... but I'm looking. This looks like a really good price compared to other memory foam beds I've looked at.

Molly's mom
28th March 2007, 09:11 PM
We have a memory foam topper on our bed and love it. I was thinking it might give Molly a little extra comfort she needs right now.

Mom_of_2_Cavies
28th March 2007, 09:43 PM
Another endorsement of memory-foam toppers here -- they make almost any bed "sleepable," so I think it's a super idea for Molly!