PDA

View Full Version : Another Cavalier on epuz needs home

Yvonne117
28th March 2007, 10:30 PM
Am very worried for this little girl I wonder if she has been spayed or may fall prey to breeders.

http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=100688

matties mum
29th March 2007, 12:03 AM
I feel the same I hope they are careful with who will have her ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie----Barney---Sam)

Karlin
29th March 2007, 01:18 AM
Please do this dog a big favour and contact breed rescue in that region -- they will help or if someone can get her out I know NESSR would take her if people in the UK will make the appropriate calls and contacts. All the regional UK bred rescue contacts are listed at the top of this breed rescue section.

Remember all of us can help such dogs -- there are resources to help but someone needs to pick up the phone and make the contacts. :thmbsup: Maybe someone UK based and nearer to rescue resources could register (it's free) and email this woman and offer to get this sorted out and warn her against rehoming to anyone not involved with rescue.

NESSR is in Northumberland!

Karlin
29th March 2007, 01:24 AM
PS NESSR is IN Northumberland near Morpeth -- am sure they will help!

misty
29th March 2007, 11:58 AM
PS NESSR is IN Northumberland near Morpeth -- am sure they will help!

I'm onto it, but the ad is 2 days old :(.

I check epupz every 2-3 days, so I could kick myself.

I'm a member of epupz anyway, so I'm trying to get in contact with Suzie's owner to see if NESSR can help (no reply @ present).

If Cynthia's full at NESSR base, I'd foster her myself and get her spayed if necessary, ready to be rehomed to the right family.

Fingers crossed - I hate this; as many of you realise, there are puppy farms on our doorsteps up here too and I'd hate her to end up in the wrong hands.

Nicki
29th March 2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks so much for alerting us to this wee girlie.

I'm just joining Epupz to get the lady's contact details so I can pass it on to NESSR...will keep you posted.

Nicki
29th March 2007, 12:07 PM
Sorry posted at the same time Fran - I've PM'd Cynthia with the contact details too - can I leave this with you or do you want me to phone Cynthia?

Karlin
29th March 2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys; hopefully she still has the dog. Let us know what happens.

misty
29th March 2007, 05:37 PM
I've just spoken to the owner. She says that a member of her family is going to have the dog.

She sounded genuine; I hope she is.

:thnku: to everyone for their viligence. It's great to have so many people looking out for these dogs in need.

Nicki
29th March 2007, 05:49 PM
and I had a really nice e-mail back, saying that she will keep the contact details for NESSR, she wasn't aware that there were specific rescues...

I do think this lady didn't genuinely know what to do for the best... :(

misty
29th March 2007, 07:18 PM
and I had a really nice e-mail back, saying that she will keep the contact details for NESSR, she wasn't aware that there were specific rescues...

I do think this lady didn't genuinely know what to do for the best... :(

Brilliant, Nicki - just shows you that the Cavalier Talk team works really well, doesn't it? :)

matties mum
29th March 2007, 10:17 PM
So pleased ---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Yvonne117
29th March 2007, 10:40 PM
Thank you everyone for all the help, I just wasnt sure what to do and I knew someone on this board would be able to help.