• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 1st Birthday To My Darling Darby

Linda

March 29th, 2006 brings back many many memories for me and most likely many of you with me driving you all mad. I will never forget that day as long as I live, my little Ruby Boy was born. :lotsaluv:

The anticipation waiting for that phone to ring :blabla: with any news from my breeder was overwhelming. I remember feeling like I was going to have a heart attack, one Ruby born in the litter and then the wait began is he mine or is she keeping him.

End Result
He is mine. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

:hppybdy: to you
:hppybdy: Dear Darby
:hppybdy: to you.

Memory Lane this little boy has brought so much happiness into not only my life but my families. He has so much spunk for life and at the sametime can be as graceful as his brother. But I just love him, he follows me everywhere I go. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LadyPuppies1week.jpg

What a fat little belly he had.
IMG_1908.jpg

Darby's 1st Day Home with my son Derrick. :D :D :D

1st Week Home
DarbyWhatDidYouSay.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrr sure glad I got a coat, it is cold.

IMG_5311.jpg

I love snow, but my mom hates it.
IMG_5817.jpg

Me Today
IMG_6968.jpg

Another

IMG_6800.jpg

You should know her by now, I sure do she just can't take one.

IMG_6672.jpg

Last One. ;) ;)
IMG_6827.jpg

Thank you for looking. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Linda those pictures have me in tears. I must be feeling sentimental today. Darby is beautiful, I'd never seen his tiny baby pictures before, he has always been beautiful.

Happy Birthday Darby.

OOooh, one of my absolute favorite Rubies!!!

I can't believe he's a full year old!!

:hppybdy: dear Darby!!!!
:hppybdy: to you!!!

:flwr:

:pi*no: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :jmp2:
:hppybdy: Darby may your day be full of surpises
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie----Barney---Sam)

:hppybdy: :jmp: :jmp2: :pi*no: :hug: :lotsaluv: Wow!!! I cannot believe that Darby is already one year old!!!! I can remember that time so well, it only seems like yesterday :) I hope Darby enjoys his birthday and gets lots of yummy things!!!
Love Julie and the girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARBY

Goodness that year has gone quick - what a gorgeous puppy you were, and you have grown up into a very handsome young man xxxx

Hope you have a lovely day with even more spoiling that usual, and lots of nice yummies too :D

What a handsome boy Darby is!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :jump:
:jump: :hppybdy: :mexwav:

cl*p :jump:

b*n*n* cl*p :lotsaluv: :hppybdy: :mexwav:

ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! DARBY what a stunner.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back