• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey everyone!

Aimee

Hi everyone!

I'm Aimee. I'm 19 and I live in Australia. I will be getting my blenheim girl in about 3 weeks. She will be my first Cavalier and is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life. As you can probably understand I am super excited and finding the wait incredibly difficult.

At this point I still haven't officially named her. I'm pretty sure it's going to be Brydie but I think I'll leave the finally decision until I have her at home running around and such.

At this stage I only have a few pictures on my phone and no way to get them on to my computer - but don't worry - I'll be posting as many pictures as possible later on.

Welcome Aimee!! Oh my gosh...so many new puppies coming onboard. Can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear the funny puppy stories.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Look out for me on the 18th (puppy pick up day) - I'll be here inundating you all with pictures and puppy stories :D

I seriously can't wait until I can finally bring her home!

Hello and icon_welcome !!

Cathy is right - there are soooo many puppies about to come home to their forever families right now! Hey - the more, the merrier, I say. ;) Our pup is coming home in about 3 weeks, too. Congrats!

Welcome Aimee! Our Australian numbers are really growing on this site :D Where abouts are you? I love the name Brydie, I was thinking of that when I got my second little girl but she ended up as Sophie. I'm sure the next 3 weeks will fly by. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your baby when she comes home
Julie and the girls (Lottie and Sophie)

Welcome Aimee! :D Great to see more Aussies! ;) I love the name Brydie! I had a good friend by that name but it was only because she hated her full name, Bridget! :p

Only a few more days to go!

I'm finding the wait harder and harder the closer it gets to pick up day...

I can't wait to post pictures so you can see her and tell you all about her!

Welcome Aimee!

Congratulations on your little girl pup! We are all excited for you and counting down the days till we can see some pics of your little bundle of joy!

Can't wait to hear all about her!

Not long now - hang in there!!!

Back