• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Earthworms

Harley & Carley

I dont think the girls have eaten any, but I am constantly pulling them out og their mouths as they are all over our yard right now. Has anyone else had this probelm?

Willow actually goes to the trouble of digging them up, chewing them, spitting them out and then rolling in them. :yuk:

The winter has been wonderful - no wormy smelling doggy! We're waiting for the digging to start again...and need to make sure she doesn't get away with it, since we're trying to sell out house! Holes all over the lawn are not so good.

I don't think Willow has actually ever swallowed a worm - we usually take it away at the rolling stage....or stop her earlier than that if we can, but she's quick!

Krista

WillowsMom said:
Willow actually goes to the trouble of digging them up, chewing them, spitting them out and then rolling in them. :yuk:
Krista
Worms give me the heebie jeebies. Now that I think of it so do: bats, mice, snakes, fish (any kind even the goldfish.... I am a wimp.

If kodee ever did what Willow did in front of me, I'd be tempted to make her sit outside till her dad came home and washed and brushed her teeth! :yuk:

Ginger has this knanck of going for ANY ciggarette butt thats been discarded to the street (we live in NYC). This makes walking extremely challanging and I often have to bend down and pull out someone elses nasty ciggarette butt out of her mouth (I smoked for 12 yrs and quit almost 2 yrs ago). We joke that shes a nicotine fan like her mom....but its gets to be annoying, constantly telling her to drop it, and not always knowing if she did having to fish through her mouth to get it! :grnyuk:

Yes Harvey brings earthworms into the house and he has a liking to snails aswell :yuk: I think he brings them to me as a present because he always drops them at my feet. I ought to tell him i prefer chocolates and flowers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back