PDA

View Full Version : Hi Cavalier Lovers! We sell Beautiful and Fun Cavalier Gifts

gray
29th March 2007, 07:02 PM
Hi-
Recently Karlin was nice enough to post our website: www.agathaandlouise.com on Cavalier Talk. Agatha & Louise specializes in decorative items and gifts for dog lovers. We carry Cavalier Charms, Plates, Needlepoint Pillows and make beautiful Custom House Signs and even have Hood Ornaments for your car. An easy way to search www.agathaandlouise.com is to search by breed in the upper right hand corner of the website.
My wife and I have a genuine love for dogs and the dog inspired products we sell. Please let us know id you have any questions. And if you are ever in Portland, Maine be sure to come by our shop and say hello (bring your Cavalier). :p

Karlin
29th March 2007, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the board and I think some purchases have already been made! :) There are some great cavalier items there.

Lynn
29th March 2007, 11:29 PM
Hi Gray!

I'm so glad you said to bring the dogs....we live about an hour north of Portland and were planning to come visit the store sometime soon and I had been wondering if we could bring the pups inside! Thanks for posting this...

enchantingdragon
29th March 2007, 11:49 PM
Beautiful things!!!

Cathy T
30th March 2007, 01:03 AM
Love your shop!!! So glad to have you here.

gray
30th March 2007, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the kind welcome to Agatha & Louise!! We will be regular visitors to the forum. Please let us know if you have any questions about our store or products.

Best,

Gray & Sephie