• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barney

freesia

Went to see Barney again tonight, he is 6 weeks old now, gorgeous. He has changed and now they have their characters. Barney is top puppy, a little bully. One pup was sitting he grabbed an ear and the other pup grabbed the other, poor thing got rescued. Later on they went in their bed and one was on it's back and Barney was attacking his privates :lol:

He loved my fingers, boy has he got sharp teeth :lol: :lol:

Got some photos but my camera is playing up, so they are not very good Have got some on my other camera as well but they need developing.

438915528_8bd9d2c449_m.jpg

438915504_1b35f76019_m.jpg

Soooo want him home, only another two weeks, guess it will go quick. :D Just make sure we wear slippers :lol:

freesia said:
Soooo want him home, only another two weeks, guess it will go quick. :D Just make sure we wear slippers :lol:

He'll chew the slippers, most likely. :lol: They're one of Annie's favorite (unapproved) chew toys. He is a little cutie.

Oh he sounds like a little firecracker!! What a spunky little fella. And awfully dang cute to boot!

Thank you, I know I would prefer him chewing my slippers rather than my toes.
His mam has the most gorgeous coat and his breeder said his fathers is even better.
Is he making you broody for another puppy? Go on you know you want one :D

Can't believe how much they have grown in only two weeks.

Here are some more piccies, my sister came with me again and she took her camera thank goodness.

The first one is with my daughter, just before he went for her chin, never seen her move so fast.

439663923_d82bf634a4_m.jpg

439661263_5bf6798950_m.jpg

439485215_8eb5eded3e_m.jpg

439485209_2b0ee9e8ae_m.jpg

OMG what a cutie. I bet you can't wait for the two weeks to come to an end. He is adorable. :jump:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back