• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vacation time again

Kingofthehouse86

Well the family is going on a small vacation in April...We're goin April 13-15 to VA Beach... We're actually staying at a hotel on Friday nit, so King will have his first experience in a hotel...Just a quick question for any1 who's stayed in a hotel wit their cavaliers. Do most hotels charge extra for pets...cuz we booked the reservation online and there wasn't a section asking about pets...but they do allow pets, strange huh?

Will post as soon as we come back

We've stayed in hotels with Charley many times.

Some charge a cleaning fee per day....but most *do* require that the dog be in a crate.

We always took the crate into the room and set it up....water bowl, etc.

Remember to ask where they want the dog to go potty, most have one area set aside and might not appreciate King peeing at the entrance.

The last place we took Charley was a five star resort and they had a patch of grass in the back for canine visitors. He was very old and peed right at their entrance....couldn't help it, so I immediatley poured two bottles of water on it, to dilute it and hopefully leave no stain.

Have a great holiday, hope King enjoys himself too! ;D

So I prob should bring along his crate even though it might be a pain to lug it...but w/e if u think I may it...You've done is before I'm new to it, Thanks

Back