View Full Version : walk in the park?
30th March 2007, 04:19 PM
Just wondering if there was a cavalier walk in the park this Sunday?.....
30th March 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm up for one anyways!!
30th March 2007, 08:53 PM
Me too !
30th March 2007, 08:57 PM
Sure we can have one -- I have just been too caught up with family matters and other work to get anything written down. If people want to set a time I will be there. :)
30th March 2007, 09:04 PM
11 or 12. Which suits people better?
30th March 2007, 09:22 PM
12 would suit us. The weather is to be good and I can't wait for Minnie to meet Jaspar - I think she'll fall in love :l*v:
30th March 2007, 09:26 PM
That's ffine with me. Can't wait to see my3 foster dogs!! And all the others of course as well!
30th March 2007, 09:38 PM
12 it is so! Looking forward to it.
Karlin can you post the directions again? We haven't made one before and don't know the spot to meet :)
30th March 2007, 10:45 PM
Here is a map of where to go:
click here for map (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=53.353343,-6.314907&spn=0.018161,0.038066&t=h&om=1)
I notice that you will need to move the slider at the left to enlarge the image a bit to get all the right street names to show up.
1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave (main road thru the park)
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road (roundabout just past the monument, which will be on your LEFT)
3) at the crossroads at the bottom of the hill, turn right on to Kyber Rd. NB: The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) usually we just wait around in that grassy bowl in front of where the cars park til we have a group gathered. :)
NB they are expanding the parking area which means there is construction going on, may have to park along the road.
31st March 2007, 12:04 AM
Someone remember to take pictures! :D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.