• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We went to see The Easter Bunny

Joanne M

easterbunny2.jpg

Joanne

That picture is adorable, Elizabeth & Tucker look so sweet. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

How is she doing now.?????????????????

Linda it is amazing how much the surgery helped her and in so many ways. She hasn't had a sore throat, she can breathe through her nose again, her asthma is improved. I no longer hear her breathing when she's sitting beside me. At night, no more snoring. Even she says the surgery tonsil/adenoids ectomy was worth it.

What a cute picture of sweet Liz and Tucker. So glad that Liz has stopped snoring and is feeling so good. I hope the Easter Bunny brings both Liz and Tucker a wonderful basket of goodies. Liz, please have some jelly beans for me and the diva. Are you doing an egg hunt?

What a lovely Easter Picture!

Liz and Tucker look so happy together.

Glad to hear that Liz is feeling so much better without those nasty tonsils!!

Bet she's had enough ice cream but is willing to have some goodies from that Easter Bunny! :lol:

I'm glad to see Elizabeth so well after her throat surgery. Elizabeth and Tucker seem to love eacho other a lot!!!

What a sweet picture it is!!

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hi Liz, Tucker and Jo,

Liz, I love your picture with Tucker. Your Aunt Joann is a special Aunt to bring you to see the Easter Bunny and have your picture taken with Tucker. Did Aunt Joann give you a picture so you can show your friends?

I am so glad you are feeling better from your surgery. Have a very happy Easter and don't eat too much candy, but do enjoy all your goodies.

Lily sends puppy hugs and kisses to you, Tucker and Aunt Joanne. :hug:

What a great photo! They both look so wonderful and happy.
I wanna easter bunny pic too!
Pam

Such a great picture. So glad to hear that Elizabeth is feeling so much better! She is a doll! You can really tell that her and Tucker are best buds! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Liz here Hi everyone. thanks for all your replys. and I am feeling better I can't wait for Sunday I can wear my new Easter outfit and get a basket from the Easter bunny

Joanne-
So glad to hear Liz is feeling better and realizes as much as it may have hurt that it was worth it. Shes a smart one! And a cutie- but of course with tucker by her side.....! Happy Easter!

Such a great photo! Glad to here Liz is feeling much better now, but who wouldn't with Tucker by their side? ;)

Back