• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Vancouver, BC

Hello,

I just put a deposit down today on a nine week old Blenheim male. We get him two weeks today!!! I cant wait! I went yesterday and spent waaayyy too much money on dog stuff!!

Now we just have to think of a name!!

momandpups2.jpg

MYBABY.jpg

babypuppy2.jpg

Thats my new baby!!!

how exciting!! i know the shopping and getting ready for the pup is sooo much fun, but yes... not so good on the wallet.

he's very good looking!! looks like a sweetheart! congrats!

icon_welcome

He is soooo cute. Good luck in picking a name, we had a real struggle agreeing on a name.

I bet you can't wait.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hi from Clonee Dublin

HI all

Its great to see a website dedicated to Cavalier King Charles, they have to be one of the most loveable and adorable dogs EVER!. I have a 9 month old and both the dogs and the baby love each other. Its great to see, at least my little girl will grow up to care and take responsiblity for her dogs, so many children out there dont know how to love and care for their pets. I would highly recommend CKC to anyone thinking of starting a family. Well I am going to make more of an effort to post regular replies and I will get my hubby to upload a pic of Gimili and Millie (Im not very technical minded so aplogies for that).

:badgrin:

Hey there!! Your soon-to-be-puppy is sooo cute!! i adore his little freckles! Is that the mother or father on the bed with the pups?? im assuming mother but whichever it is he/she is an absolute stunner!
:lol: choosing a name will be hard! it always it ;)

Hello and welcome. We just went through the same thing. Once I knew we were getting Mika, I went a little shopping crazy. She's now been with us 2 weeks and I'm still buying things!

We're in Alberta.

That is the mother. I thought she was quite beautiful. The little pups are eight weeks in those photos. Does he look big for eight weeks? Also how many dog toys is reasonable? I bought an assortment of everything, but ended up with about 25. My boyfriend thinks I bought way too much. :oops:

Yes she is very beautiful.~

The little pups are eight weeks in those photos. Does he look big for eight weeks?

well i cant really answer since im no expert but my boys were each about the size of my two palms...seems quite smaller than the pups in the pic...but it could just be the picture..or it could just be that my two were smaller than usual (maybe since they were in quite a big litter)...but they could be perfectly the right size im no expert..

Also how many dog toys is reasonable? I bought an assortment of everything, but ended up with about 25. My boyfriend thinks I bought way too much

:lol: :lol: 25!!! well with Cav's there can never be a reasonable amount ;)

Back