PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new

niamhx
31st March 2007, 06:21 PM
Hi i'm new I found this site as i was looking for Some information on a king charles. I am looking to rehome one.I had a cocker spaniel who sadly died two yrs ago she was 11. I'm from celbridge in co.kildare I have two guinea pigs 1tortoise and a fish and two lovely children.

Can anyone help me or suggest how I go about rehoming a king charles spaniel.

looking forward to getting to know the forum and all of you :D Niamh

*Pauline*
31st March 2007, 09:19 PM
icon_welcome Niamh. I'm sure someone will post some advice for you soon. I'm Pauline and My puppy is called Dylan :dogwlk:

Karlin
31st March 2007, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the site. I run Irish Cavalier Rescue, so visit my website (linked in my signature) and you can get lots of information and download an application. The link isn't working at the moment -- should be fixed later this evening; I forgot to change the url of the document.

PS Link now fixed. :)

Charleen
1st April 2007, 12:15 AM
icon_welcome Niamh - I hope you find the perfect Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to adopt very soon. You are going to love the breed.

niamhx
1st April 2007, 01:51 PM
Thank you all so much, Karlin i have visited the site many times I couldn't see were the application form is :oops: .

Really looking forward to getting to know all of you. I have done a lot of research into them and they sound perfect for us. :D I have never rehomed a dog but I think with so many unwanted dogs out there it would be nice to see if I could rehome one instead of buying one. :D

Karlin
1st April 2007, 05:02 PM
It's in the Introduction section. :)