• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi i'm new

niamhx

Hi i'm new I found this site as i was looking for Some information on a king charles. I am looking to rehome one.I had a cocker spaniel who sadly died two yrs ago she was 11. I'm from celbridge in co.kildare I have two guinea pigs 1tortoise and a fish and two lovely children.

Can anyone help me or suggest how I go about rehoming a king charles spaniel.

looking forward to getting to know the forum and all of you :D Niamh

icon_welcome Niamh. I'm sure someone will post some advice for you soon. I'm Pauline and My puppy is called Dylan :dogwlk:

Welcome to the site. I run Irish Cavalier Rescue, so visit my website (linked in my signature) and you can get lots of information and download an application. The link isn't working at the moment -- should be fixed later this evening; I forgot to change the url of the document.

PS Link now fixed. :)

icon_welcome Niamh - I hope you find the perfect Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to adopt very soon. You are going to love the breed.

Thank you all so much, Karlin i have visited the site many times I couldn't see were the application form is :oops: .

Really looking forward to getting to know all of you. I have done a lot of research into them and they sound perfect for us. :D I have never rehomed a dog but I think with so many unwanted dogs out there it would be nice to see if I could rehome one instead of buying one. :D

Back