• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From California!

Donna27

Hello!
I actually came accross this site on Dogster.com, and have been looking for a great Cav discussion board! I have a 6 month old Blenheim named Fiona, and as a new parent, I could use advice at times, and this is a great forum! I'm actually worried that Fiona might be showing early signs of SM, but that's another topic for another day! We're up in the Sacramento/Davis area of Northern California, so thank you for this forum and Fiona and I look forward to talking with people! (and pups!)

:D

Hello Donna, welcome to you and Fiona. I look forward to getting to know her better, she is absolutely beautiful.

icon_welcome Donna and Fiona. icon_welcome

Look forward to more pictures of Fiona soon :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Welcome Donna and Fiona! Love your avatar! Fiona is soo cute! :lol: love her tounge poking out like that!

icon_welcome

I lived in Davis myself for a few years. :) If you are concerned about SM one of our board members who is a vet student at Davis has a cavalier who has had the surgery etc -- she is very supportive in talking to people who are concerned about their own cavaliers and also knows most of the neurologists etc in the region. We also have several members with SM-affected cavaliers (including me) and we're always here to talk.

Hope fully you will find the concerns are unfounded for Fiona. :flwr:

Thanks for the dogster page info, Merdie! Fiona just asked to be Maggie's friend 8) . I am originally from Marin County, so Fiona is a true Bay Area dog at heart!!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, I look forward to knowing you all more, and sharing crazy puppy stories and pics.

Karlin, Thank you for the info on the woman from Davis. I would love to get in touch with her, especially if my worries become more valid with SM. Fiona's daddy and I are both UC Davis graduates and are back there often!

i lived in the Bay Area (SF) for three years before I moved out here! Welcome to the board!! Here's my pups dogster page if you wanna be pup pals??
just sent ya a pup pal request!

Back