• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flossie on TV..Tuesday a.m.! This morning.

Alison_Leighfield

For all U.K viewers.....

Little Flossie, the darling little Dry Eye/Curly Coat Cavalier that I put a post up about last week will be on TV this Tuesday morning with Philip and Fern (This Morning) talking about Dry Eye/Curly Coat.

Claudia from the A.H.T will be with Flossie giving an insight into this awful condition.

Well worth a watch.

Alison.

Thanks for letting us know Alison - I'm so glad that Claudia is going on with her, that's brilliant.

Hi Alison, Diana said to me about Flossie being on this morning tomorrow, can't wait to see her on tv!

I thought the item was very disappointing. it appears that Floosie was just there as one of a set of quirky cases, including a duck with two extra legs. Very little information, about the condition, was put over.

Barbara, i feel the same way. i thought they would chat about the condition more. Flossie was gorgeous, but i thought they could have spoke more about it as it is a serious health issue.

I didn't see the show but maybe you could e-mail the producers and ask them to mention that DE/CC is a serious condition and tell them a little about it - just to raise awareness?

If anyone else saw the program and was also disappointed, please can you write or e-mail in to

By Phone

Contact our phone room on 0870 333 0550 (9am-12.30pm Monday-Friday)

By Email

Email any queries you have to: [email protected]

We cannot guarantee a reply but we will do our best to get back to you.

NOTE: Please state the nature of your email and who it is for in the subject field where possible. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE EMAIL SO THAT SOMEONE CAN CALL YOU BACK IF NECESSARY!

By Post

You can also contact the show through our postal address:
This Morning
17 Hatfields
London
SE1 8DJ

We're hoping that if they get lots of complaints they might run a bigger feature about the condition...

Back