PDA

View Full Version : X Pens and crates in pink, blue and black have arrived

TKC
31st March 2007, 08:12 PM
I know many of you were looking for Play pens aka X Pens and crates.

The crates are now uploaded to the shop and we have the xpens.

These come in black, blue and pink.

Sorry for the delay.

casshon
2nd April 2007, 10:51 AM
Thats great Tara.

Do you have any details about the xpens - photos, sizes etc as they are not on the website yet.

Karlin
11th April 2007, 09:55 AM
They've been off this week but I think the info is now up -- Tara has been in Rome with hubby for a break and back today so am sure she will check back on the thread. I know the crates are there as I was looking at them; not sure about xpens.

I saw all this stuff come in and they are nice -- it is great to have a source of xpens in Ireland as they are really, really hard to find here though easy to get in UK and US.

I think I am going to go for one of the blue cages as a proper 'in house' crate-- I only have the awkward big ugly argos metal one and lots of plastic crates that I store in the attic. I ike those woven ones some people have bought too but think the cats would shred anything rattan! :rolleyes:

TKC
2nd May 2007, 11:02 AM
Here is the link to the pens. We have nearly sold all of them so doing another order. They actually only come in gold zinc.

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=239

Each panel is hooked together separate so you can have any formation you wish. They have a door so you don't have to lift your dog in and out and they can be pinned to the grass outside making them nice and secure. We have all heights available. They are quite popular with the cavaliers!