• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Camera, new pics!

Laura&Lia

Today we bought a new camera. It is a Canon EOS 400D. We made new pics of Lia.

Thanks for seeing!

441120647_338d7c3fae.jpg

441120641_1382b78e0f.jpg

441120635_63f82296fd.jpg

441120631_da9c13a60b.jpg

441120621_729c584d92.jpg

I love Lia's sweet expression. She poses beautifully for her pictures. She really seems to enjoy them. Good camera, your pictures are excellent and show Lia's adorable face so clearly. I love her hair on the top of her head too!!

Oh Laura, I am sooooo jealous. I've got the 350D, but with the 400D you have an extra 2 megapixels & some other goodies I don't have on my camera. One of our daughters has the 400D, so I've had a play with it. Very nice camera.

Your first shots of Lia are gorgeous. Happy snapping. :D :snap:

wow! Lia is such a sweetheart!! she truly looks like she is posing! and her ears are getting quite long! beautiful!!

Gorgeous pictures Laura!!!!!

Lia is so beautiful! I'm so jealous! I wish i had a camera that took such wonderful pictures!

With the camera we got a 18-55mm. We are thinking of getting one with image stabilizer (maybe one 20-105mm f3,5 - 4,5 II USM, but you can see is not very luminous!, or maybe one 100mm with stabilizer).

Which ones you've got? I've seen in the web that you have a 350D

Thanks for your nice comments!

:flwr:

That's a beautiful puppy! I love the 'no blaze' look... and the tan spots and white on the muzzle look perfectly symmetrical. Take more pictures! :lol:

KC

i got the 350D last year... still figuring out how to fully use it!! i also just bought it w/ the kit lens.... and also have a 50mm/1.8, which i'd highly recommend to you...but yes, these cameras take awesome pictures. congrats on your purchase!! your cavalier is so photogenic!!! have fun w/ the camera!! :D

Your Lia is gorgeous! Did you use a flash when you took these pixs? There is no red or alien eyes! Terrific.

Back