• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

whats in your toy box?

angie

jadan has his own toy box :D

naylabones
tug toys
soft teddy toy (well hippo)
balls
rubber chicken
string of bones, to name a few

what do you guys keep in yours? :flwr:

tennis balls
small Kong
several stuffies - including a beanie lion which is her absolute favorite
high quality rope chew

It's a challenge to keep all of these out of the jaws of my 13-year-old Brittany Spaniel, who has taken on the attitude since she's arrived that's "what's mine is mine and what's hers is mine."

Any toy suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ginger loves stuffed animals (made for dogs)

"Froggy" the stuffed animal... it makes the frog sound when Ginger chews its front leg. She goes crazy
"Simba" the lion stuffed animal... Ginger sleeps with it..
"Buggy" the one eyed bug.. its legs are made out of ropes and Ginger love to untie them

These are her three best friends but she has a whole bunch more. We also have about 10 different kinds of Petstage products and different kinds of Nylabonnes.

Ginger's not a big fan of the Kongs..

My breeder said that Giner's parents and her granparents never liked Kongs so I guess this has somehting to do with her DNA or something. icon_whistling

Our toybox is often empty, as the girls havent learned to put anything away!

But they have flossies, Orka jacks, Kong ring (Cedar's favorite fetch toy), mini-tennis balls (Willow's favorite!), and a kong that is ignored unless filled. They no longer get to have stuffed toys (Sadly, Froggie is retired).

tug toys
plush toys
kongs
balls of various sizes
teething rings
treat balls
hide & seek disk
frizbees
empty PET bottle
plastic cups

pink puppy kong
"Ducky"
"Froggie" (I think the same one as Ginger!)
Kong Rope toy with rubber grip
"Blue Puppy" (the gigantic mint green stuffed puppy-- he mostly stays in her crate to keep her company)
Rope Toy
Tug Toy (squeaky toy in the middle with two rope handles on either side)
Nylabones
Booda Bimple Bones

I'm sure that I'm leaving some stuff out...my friends make fun of us.... :sl*p:

Brady has many toys.

Many nylabones (will chew for a few and the move on)
Stuffed toys with squeakers
bully sticks
tennis balls (he likes the ones that squeak)
other types of balls
rope toys
pet stages toys
and of course his teddy. i don't know why, but out of all his toys he seems to always want to hump this one.

he is so spoiled.

i love buying Maggie toys!!!!! she has tons, but Planet Dog & MuShu are her (and my) fave brands so far....

Planet Dog toys: orbee-tuff bones, orbos w/ treat spot, balls w/ rope
MuShu squeaky toys: a bunch of cute plush animals, puppy blocks, "Puggs" boot, "Muttsoni" purse
Trixie & Peanut squeaky heart, puppy teethers and squeaky devils
Petstages teething stick and cuddle pal
Pink "Loofa" Dog (long dog)
Chilly Bone
rope toys
puppy "bark"bell (soft teething toy, like a barbell)
bouncy squeaky balls
Puppy Kongs (but she doesn't like these much)
and her Snuggle Puppy just arrived today!!

there must be more, but these are what I can think of right now... she is spoiled like crazy!!!

You are all making me jealous! My 2 new rescues don't play with toys at all, although they love anything to do with food so rawhide chews and stuffed kongs are favourites.

They are now starting to play together, especially in the garden, they will have a "loopy" moment and chase each other in cirlces - its so cute :flwr:

They do have a Dora the Explorer doll (which Bella stole from a shopping bag :roll: ) and they played with that for about 2 minutes. It's now lying their crate covered in cavvie hairs :lol:

We don't really have a toy box, toys tend to be ignored after the initial half hour of investigation. They have their daily treat balls (FOOD), they have a kong a couple of times a week (MORE FOOD) and they have an endless supply of bones (EVEN MORE FOOD!!), combine that with charging around like crazy (IN THE HOPE OF FOOD) and they're pretty played out :lol:

Fiona loooves her toys and her toy box is often empty.
Favorites:
- Green Leprechaun Loofa Dog (she had a purple one but it is looong gone:) )
- Pink puppy kong
- nylabones
-Pink Doggie Beanie Baby Platypus (looks like a Beanie but without the beanies, obviously)
- fuzzy doggie frisbee that she swings around her head by the little tag
-anything she finds in the laundry basket :? ...little rascal!

Methinks I will have to take a pic of our toy box - it'll have to be when they are asleep though as my lounge usually looks like a doggy playgroup :lol:

Maddy has her own box and as fast as her toys get picked up they get taken out again. She has the big blue/green dog from petco, petstages toys, Hide a squirrel and other various squeaky toys. I tried kongs but she didn't seem to like them. Her tennis balls seem to go missing as fast as I buy them.
Pam

Maxxs_Mummy said:
my lounge usually looks like a doggy playgroup :lol:

I'm with you on that one! - My bedroom is the same - my two have another toy box full up there too!

(They are no spoilt....... honestly :lol: )

hmmmm---indy only has a few toys at any given time as he goes through them very quickly!

kong and kong bone (ignored unless stuffed with food and promptly ignored again)
stuffed lobster with sqeaky claws
surprisingly durable ALDI circular rope toy with a snowman in the centre
"Ducky" stuffed duck with squeaker
"teddy" his first toy that came with his puppy bed. he destroyed the bed in less than two weeks but amazingly teddy is completely intact!

indy has the hide-a-bees from roxanne's website waiting in atlanta for him. they are just adorable and i can't wait to see him with them!
http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/hide-a-bee-p-383.html

k

Emm.

Dura Bone
Ragger
Stuffed lamb
Stuffed penguin
Balls
Squeaky toys
Kong

Loves is Bone and his lamb the best

Dylan likes the blue ball on the red white and blue cord best from this pile.
447698184_71612ff33a.jpg

But the ultimate toy is the elusive Persil wash ball, here seen stuck under the sofa, AGAIN!!!
447698180_2bd973c2c8.jpg

You can say that again. My pups are in their crate (only Amber thinks it's a bunkbed. It's a fabric crate. I said 'bed' and she jumped on top!) so their toys are scattered. Then there's the ones that have beenput away. And the ones that had to be binned... so...

we have
-rawhide
-strange stuffed face thing that came with the doggy sleeping bag
-a petstages rope ring with plastic things on it
-petstages teether ring
-petstages teether stick is around somewhere
-a teether kong
-a small ordinary kong
-at least two 'Holiday Surprise' rope rings
-various squeaky toys
-balls of various sizes.

...and Amber's most favourite toy: Holly's yellow plastic bowl. :roll: