• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happened to....

Jenny37

What happened to the King Charles Cavalier Magazine on the net? I see that it not been updated since June of 2006.

Are there any other sites for Cavaliers?

I read the editor (man who owned it) passed away and it has not started up since then.

I guess this must be it... http://www.the-royal-spaniels.com/

We are extremely sad to report the passing of Michael Allen, editor of The Royal Spaniels and other publications on Friday 17th November 2006 from cancer. We are unable to make any announcements about the future of the Magazine until the Executors of her Estate have been consulted.

We have suspended new memberships and would respectfully request that subscribers do not email the Magazine for information at this difficult time for her partner John Garrison, a further announcement will be made on this web site in due course

Back