• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Lady and Amber

lady and amber

Hello I`m Lynne and I`m mum to Lady and Amber, Lady is a 6 year old ruby and Amber is a 3 year old b/t.
Amber is the daughter to lady`s full sister but from a different litter but to see them together you would think Lady is her mum, they are very close and you can`t take one out without the other going mad to follow. they have very different temperaments lady is a full on red head where as amber is very shy and retiring

icon_welcome !!!! Hope you can post pics of your sweet little ones soon! :flwr:

DSCN0643.jpg
DSCN0640.jpg

oh, I love that last pic!!! They are so gorgeous and Amber looks so teeny compared to Lady in that picture.

Great pic, and welcome, this is a great forum, and the people on here are brilliant, I have only been a member a short time, but iv been made to feel right at home, and im sure you'l enjoy it here :jump:

Back