PDA

View Full Version : Greenies?

Battie4
3rd April 2007, 05:31 AM
I see people mentioning greenies all the time on the baord and Iw as just wondering are they really that good? I was just wondering wha tthe pros and cons of greenies are and which kind you guys recommend? Let me know thanks!

Jon Chang

Lani
3rd April 2007, 05:35 AM
Some people swear by them ... Lucky really likes them, but I'm not sure they like him - last time I gave him one he got a little diarrhea ...

That said, he was a bit overloaded on treats that day so I'mnot sure what really caused it. My sister said it sounded like too much candy at that circus for little Lucky ...

I don't really understand the whole Greenies phenomenon that much myself, but I can attest that Lucky really really likes them. Next time I give them tough I will make sure that that's the only treat he gets that day ;-)

Karlin
3rd April 2007, 11:25 AM
Have a search as there are some long discussions on this already. Just got to search at the top of the page, enter greenies, and you will find the threads. :thmbsup:

moniechris
3rd April 2007, 11:14 PM
Greenies have wheat gluten in them, I would hold off on giving them until they figure out what the heck is going on with this recall... :(

Battie4
4th April 2007, 06:16 AM
ahh icic I willd efinently wait then