• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greenies?

Battie4

I see people mentioning greenies all the time on the baord and Iw as just wondering are they really that good? I was just wondering wha tthe pros and cons of greenies are and which kind you guys recommend? Let me know thanks!

Jon Chang

Some people swear by them ... Lucky really likes them, but I'm not sure they like him - last time I gave him one he got a little diarrhea ...

That said, he was a bit overloaded on treats that day so I'mnot sure what really caused it. My sister said it sounded like too much candy at that circus for little Lucky ...

I don't really understand the whole Greenies phenomenon that much myself, but I can attest that Lucky really really likes them. Next time I give them tough I will make sure that that's the only treat he gets that day ;-)

Have a search as there are some long discussions on this already. Just got to search at the top of the page, enter greenies, and you will find the threads. (y)

Greenies have wheat gluten in them, I would hold off on giving them until they figure out what the heck is going on with this recall... :(

Back