• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey gets political...

Donald Duck

His favorite toy happens to this President Bush doll that he's tearing apart here :lol:
445701720_034ea81c6b.jpg

i LOVE it and I'm not even American! But I do have to listen to my oldest a political science major :roll:

They must have been all out of Hillary dolls at the pet store. icon_whistling

Seriously, though, that's very cute. I love the little stuffed vet, and the stuffed mailman's pretty funny too.

I got one of those for Wesley, and the first thing he did was rip the head off!! :lol: That's my boy!!

That is hilarious! Looks like Huey is getting back to his old self! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Haha I love it!! I need to get Fiona one of those so she'll take out her "rage" on something besides my hand ;)

Donna27 said:
Before we get a political dog war going on, here are some hilarious options for both sides!

:D

Just wanted to show that we have a very bipartisan membership base. :D

Karlin- please feel free to delete my picture if I've violated any board rules.

Just wanted to show that we have a very bipartisan membership base. :D

Haha that's the way it should be! I can imagine some cute political doggie photos coming up next fall....

Back