• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Discover Boating"

Crittercall

Does anyone else have these commercials running in their area? I saw them in Orlando and am seeing them in Chattanooga too. It shows two of the cutest Blenheim cavs riding on a boat. I love it!

Here's a link to the commercial:

http://www.discoverboating.com//
(click "Play" in upper right hand corner)

The tagline is:
"Dogs need weekends, too."

(Note: I had to open the Home page twice to get to the correct commercial. The first time it opened to a clip showing family with kids and no dogs.)

Yep, Mike and I taped (DVD-r'd, whatever you call it now...) it... it' s just a split second but so cute! I put that in Maddie's thread with her pictures on the boat. Cavaliers like riding in style...that's a nice boat! - :D -Natalie

We saw the ad last night. Very cute. Of course, it would be even better with a couple of adorable Ruby doggies. :badgrin:

Back