PDA

View Full Version : Puppias new style ..

Andrea&Diva┬┤s mom
4th April 2007, 10:43 AM
Have you seen them ?

See them here --> http://www.puppiaworld.com/

Now I want some more :bang: :lpy:

I love the stripey one :dogwlk:

casshon
4th April 2007, 10:54 AM
Oh, they are adorable! I love the spring harness.... and the dotty harness..... and the lattice harness.

There are already 6 harnesses in this house and only 3 dogs :lol:

Lynn
4th April 2007, 12:13 PM
love the new color styles, but I echo what Casshon said....

we have 10 puppias for 2 pups.... :sl*p: Can't justify another! (all size medium....I am hoping that the pups don't grow too much larger!)

enchantingdragon
4th April 2007, 03:40 PM
Oh my so cute! Ellie definitly will need a new puppia soon :D

Spencer'sMom
4th April 2007, 09:18 PM
I love the polka dot, gingham and plaid. But I realized that constantly putting them on and taking off was causing strain to poor Spencer's neck. But they are cute.

Jen
4th April 2007, 10:03 PM
I love the polka dot, gingham and plaid. But I realized that constantly putting them on and taking off was causing strain to poor Spencer's neck. But they are cute.

You could try one size up--that's what we've done with Abbey. It's kinda big around her neck, but the chest area fits well. The Puppia vests are another option--those don't go over their heads. :)

Julie S
4th April 2007, 10:30 PM

Oh, poor thing! I've thought about that ... the neck hole doesn't stretch that much.

Have you tried the soft puppia vest?

Spencer'sMom
4th April 2007, 10:51 PM
The vest is a great idea but do you think it would be too hot since there's so much more material?

Jen- Spencer the Cavzilla already wears a large. :yikes But it was a great suggestion.

moniechris
5th April 2007, 03:55 AM
WHY, WHY, WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD??!!! I should know better by now!! UGH! Sooooo getting at least 3. :lol:

Roxanne: Will you be getting these in any time soon???

KingstonsMom
5th April 2007, 05:03 AM
Oh nooooo! I'm going to be broke.

Is the neck hole issue a really big deal? I feel like it's the same as slipping a shirt over their heads. But then again I don't want to chance causing any damage.....

casshon
5th April 2007, 09:56 AM
causing strain to poor Spencer's neck

I bought Molly the large puppia for that reason. She is 8kg and the large is really too big on her but I think its more comfy for her in the neck area.

I don't know if anyone else has had this experience but Molly hurt her side at the weekend and I think it was to do with the buckle on her harness. When she goes outside she rolls around the ground like a lunatic (it's very cute) but I think this may be how she hurt herself and perhaps bruised a muscle or a rib. Her side was very tender and she wasn't able to jump up or roll. I haven't put her harness on since the weekend and she's fine now.

Roxanne
5th April 2007, 03:24 PM
YES Maam I am !!! Arent they ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppia expects them in next week !! So I should have them in my hot little hands the week after that !!

Stay Tuned to TiaBellas .......... I will add them to my site and offer a little Pre -Order Sale just for you guys !!

Gracie's Mommy
5th April 2007, 03:40 PM
Sale! Oh, Roxanne you speak my language! Gracie will DEFINITELY be getting one of these! Now...the trouble is deciding which one! I love the plaid, lattice and the pink/black stripes! Not a huge fan of the rosesettes, though

moniechris
5th April 2007, 03:54 PM
YAYY!! Sale!! Now I can get more to make up for the savings!! :lol:

Julie S
5th April 2007, 06:52 PM
Woo-hoo! What would we do without Roxanne?????!!!

:lol:

Heather Kay
5th April 2007, 09:03 PM
I have my eye on that black/white dottie one! Sooo cute! I just got my puppia small in the mail the other day. I ordered the pink striped tinkerbell model but ipuppyzone.com was out of stock when I ordered it. In its place, they sent me a small Orion (flowery pattern) at the same price. Not too happy about that, but I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back, waiting for another one, etc.

I haven't seen my Bella yet but wow does the small look teeny!

Julie S
5th April 2007, 09:10 PM
I haven't seen my Bella yet but wow does the small look teeny!

I agree - when I bought the small I thought it was TEEEENY!

moniechris
5th April 2007, 09:14 PM
There is a huge difference between the small and the medium. But Zoey is still so itty bitty that the small is just right (she is 5 1/2 months old). She absolutely swims in the medium, but I am betting that will be her size as an adult.

Lenee
5th April 2007, 11:23 PM
How many puppias are too much??? I just bought the camou one and I already have an itch for one of the new ones. My husband thinks I'm crazy...

Roxanne
6th April 2007, 12:23 AM
Thats not cool that they sent you a different pattern when you ordered something else !!!!! :yikes

How many is too many ?? :D :D :D They are ADDICTING !!! Husbands will never understand !! LOL

Roxanne
6th April 2007, 12:25 AM
Oh ....BTW ....they are also coming out with a solid chocolate brown mesh one too ! ;)

Julie S
6th April 2007, 12:31 AM
Oh ....BTW ....they are also coming out with a solid chocolate brown mesh one too ! ;)

NO way. That's gonna be ADORABLE!

I've decided that our pup's signature color is going to be camo. ;) ;) Chocolate brown fits right in.

Linda
6th April 2007, 03:58 AM

Oh I want one of those for Dudley. :D :D :D

Karlin
6th April 2007, 12:18 PM
Fun Stuff for Dogs seems to carry the ENTIRE line of EVERYTHING for true Puppia total fanatics, including listing the new styles...

http://www.funstufffordogs.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=007&DEPT=1144965054&BACK=A0009A1B01105899616B1F01105899616F1I000010I1J 01171298813J1

Wow!! Love those plaid and checked harness for this year.

merlinsmum
6th April 2007, 03:45 PM
Couldn't resist a bargain :D

I've ordered Green puppia harness for Merlin (black and tan) and Sky blue one for Oakley (Ruby)

I reckon they should look very summeryin them. I didn't fancy the spring collection, my boys are 'ard! and don't do stripes etc.....

Roxanne
6th April 2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks Merlins Mom and Linda :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I am working on getting the NEW Spring Line on the site ( will be on in a hour or 2 ) so if you want any of the new spring line at the sale price please wait until I get them on there ;) Just wanted to clarify that the sale is for new spring line only at this time ;) I will also be putting the swarovski crystal ID Tags on sale for Easter too !

enchantingdragon
6th April 2007, 06:52 PM
Oooh cant wait! Which ones from the spring line did you get?

Gracie's Mommy
6th April 2007, 06:59 PM
Roxanne,

Not sure if you're still putting up the new spring line, but I was wondering if you'll have the pink lattice style in medium available? I LOVE that one! It's so cute with that little pink bow on the back! Thanks!

Edited to add...Nevermind, pink lattice is available now! THANKS MUCH, Roxanne! :flwr:

Jen
6th April 2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the discount Roxanne! I just ordered Abbey the pink plaid and Gus the blue plaid!
Can't wait to get them!! :D
Now they'll have two Puppias each...that's not too excessive! icon_whistling

merlinsmum
6th April 2007, 07:19 PM
Mine will have 3 each..... thats not excessive is it - a black one, a camo one for when the black on is in the wash, and the new ones for summer :D

Julie S
6th April 2007, 07:45 PM
I will also be putting the swarovski crystal ID Tags on sale for Easter too !

YAY!!!!!

Roxanne, will they still be on sale on Sunday? We're finding out the sex of our baby on Easter ... and I will be coming home promptly to order a clean Swarovski crystal tag for little "Elle" or "Scout." :lol: :lol:

BTW, should I order the small or large bone tag for a 12 wk puppy? I don't want it to be too huge, but Linda said she had the large and it looks great on Darby. icon_whistling

merlinsmum
6th April 2007, 08:03 PM
You do realise we will have to have a post Easter bargain photo session with all the bargains that Roxanne has passed our way!

and then send them to Roxanne to add to her happy customers page ;)

Roxanne
6th April 2007, 08:06 PM
Oh Julie .... I love both of those names !!!!!!!!!!!

Yep ....the sale will be on till Tuesday !

I'm still adding !!! It takes soooooo long !! you girls have me Workin today :lol:

Thanks so much everyone you guys are the BESTEST !!!

Spencer'sMom
6th April 2007, 09:06 PM
BTW, should I order the small or large bone tag for a 12 wk puppy? I don't want it to be too huge, but Linda said she had the large and it looks great on Darby. icon_whistling

Julie-
Spencer has a small star a large bone and a large star. For a baby puppy I'd suggest the small size. Like Linda I love the large size tags but I think that it may dwarf the little darling. I think I have pictures at home I can PM you that show Spencer with both the small and large star so you can see the difference in size.

Kodee
6th April 2007, 10:13 PM
OHHHH Kodee is just about out of her small and I need to get the medium so I am not got off guard she doesnt fit it! I cant decide between the pink plaid, the black checked (hmm the hawk may think she is still a skunk in that one) or the black/pink stripes. Time to photoshop my puppy into all the new styles to see which looks best. No, I dont waste much of my time at all.... :lol: :roll: Will Tiabella's order anystyle if I want one? Oh I will private message that one along with shipping costs!!

Cicero's Mummy
9th April 2007, 03:53 PM
:o I bought the blue plaid-ish one for Cicero. :o

I tend to justify buying lots of Puppias and collars and such because I really don't buy him clothes (much) he isn't really a dress-me-up doggie!

Nicki
9th April 2007, 08:40 PM
Roxanne, Karlin did NOT delete the posts...it happened whilst the board was being transfered, which was carried out to benefit all the members.

Please remember that you are all guests here...Karlin gives up a lot of her time and pays for this forum, and should therefore be treated with respect.

Many forums do not allow members to advertise their own shops/products etc - we do not wish to go that route, but nor can it be allowed for one particular shop to be very heavily promoted to the exclusion of all others.

Cicero's Mummy
9th April 2007, 09:21 PM
Play nice girls!! :D

Lovely new board and wonderful items at Roxanne's (which btw I am sure understands glitches after just reporting that she had one).

Karlin
9th April 2007, 10:18 PM
I have debated, and continue to debate, whether to allow promotions of member sites in posts at all, just as I continue to debate whether to allow breeders -- any breeders -- to post links to their websites in signatures or on their profiles.

I can state firmly that I will NOT allow any one person selling items here to have their site promoted (by others, as well intended as that may be) as the 'only' one people should go to when at least 10 other people, many of them selling similar or the same items, are active, contributing members of the board.

Due to a number of recent threads that have in my mind, become problematical for a number of reasons, at this time my decision is to allow once off posts to announce a sale or new items by the seller, AND THAT IS IT except to provide advice and back-up to people who may have questions about how to use training items such as bells, crates, walking harnesses, etc. I will close, edit or delete threads that I feel become overly commercial and focused just on what is for sale at what prices and whether board members should only patronise a given online shop. Every time such posts come up, I get PMs from people who dislike their tone and being marketed to in what (typically, and in this case) began as a lighthearted, general info thread -- because many feel -- as do I --that there's a very thin line between 'free' commercial advertising and promotion, and my allowing merchant members to let people know about their services. Initially I only allowed the promotion of items for sale to benefit rescue. I am considering moving back to that original intention. Shop-a-holics was meant to be a place where people might have discussions of products or items they like or ask for recommendations or point out a good site to visit or eBay seller -- NOT for it to turn into a marketing section to promote some board members over other board members and for threads on swarovski crystals for dogs to run to four pages.

As Nicki rightly says -- this is a site I create and pay for, and work many hours on weekly as do the moderators, to be run in a way that suits my own philosophies. These definitely do not include a heavy focus on selling and marketing. I am unapologetic in keeping the focus here strongly on subjects I think are important: rescue, breed health, support for those who have dogs with serious breed health issues, breed research, campaigning for good breeders, observing and learning about best practice in care and training for these dogs, and general chat about and community based around cavaliers, for a strongly international (and I stress *international*, not just US) membership. Finding the cheapest site for a Puppia in the US -- a meaningless task for many if not most active members of the board -- is not high on my agenda.

People are welcome to take privately and off-board, any further discussions on this particular sale as well as their concerns about deleted or missing threads (some 2000 disappeared in the transfer -- 91,000 came over but 93,000 are in the database).

Subject closed.