• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from the UK

hannahpanda

Hello!
Im Hannah, im 20 and im from Manchester, England. My parents got a CKCS on sunday. Hes 9weeks old today, his pedigree name is Casstheo Classy Charmer :lol: and his name is Alfie :) (i wanted to call him Toby) He is adorable!! I'll post some pictures in the puppy pictures!
I've had a browse on this forum and cannot see any information on insurance, can anyone recommend any good lifelong insurers?

Hannah xx

Welcome, Hannah!and adorable Alfie!! I know that there are some threads on insurance out there. We have Petplan but I'm in the States so not sure if that will help you at all... It's www.gopetplan.com or something like that. Alfie is adorable!
:flwr: -Natalie

Welcome.

Marks and Spencers is one of the best for Cavs, because it *does* cover for inherited/ genetic conditions, always a good thing. My cover is £11 a month for my nine month old pup, and £9 a month for my nearly four year old Black and Tan girl. It's very competitive and very thorough- so don't delay, get it sorted out asap since there's a waiting period before you can claim. Although hopefully you won't need to do so for a long, long time!

Looking forward to seeing pics...

Hello and welcome to you and Alfie. Be prepared to fall head over heels in love with him! Congratulations on the addition to your family.

I had M & S last year which was £11.00 when I renewed for the first time this year they told me it had all been restructered and my policy (excess now £50.00 instead of £75.00) which apart from this is the same is now nearly £20.00. I asked why such an increase and was told they now had more info as they had been around longer and as I have a male dog they usually cost more in vets fees. I asked how this could be when female dogs also have lots of extra bits which can require a vets treatment and was told it was because male dogs fight a lot more!!!!!!!! Just beware the first year is cheap then they sting you the second year. On saying that Alfies insurance is with petplan as he had treatment in his first 6 weeks which came with him so I had to continue with them for the policy as M & S would not cover anything already treated. This is £24.00 a month so it still makes M & S the cheaper.

Back