• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Julian Clary's Underdogs

Barbara Nixon

Does anyone else think that Casper looks like a cavalier cross ? I thought so last night and someone , on another list, made the same observation today.

Casper is very like a known cavalier jrt cross (also tri) I've met, only Casper has feathering.

Here's a video of Casper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/noise/?id=dogs

(He's part way through the video of Cookie the Staffie.)

Yes I do agree he dose look like he has a bit of cavalier in him
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

No I don't think so but I fell in love with that dog, isn't he pretty. The picture doesn't do him justice but here he is...
446150030_144d67b0a4_o.jpg

I'm basing my feeling more on movement than face. Jess doesn't have a cavalier head; pure jrt, but her mum was a cavalier.

Barbara, YES !!!!!!!!!!!

I've been saying that all along - I'm pleased I'm not the only one. :D

I know he's supposed to be JRT x Collie, but he has the look of my Bradley in his eyes too.

Bradley is supposedly all Cav, but I think he's X something a generation of 2 back.

Definitely -- Tara taped the programme and showed it to me when I was at her place last week. As soon as I saw him I said he's got to be a cavalier terrier cross and she agreed. :lol:

To support our cavalier theory, Warrington Animal Welfare has just rehomed a known cavalier collie cross and she's just like Casper.

Back