PDA

View Full Version : Doggie Yoga...no kidding!

Gracie's Mommy
4th April 2007, 03:27 PM
I must admit, I would SO try this! Sounds like it would perhaps be more entertaining than a good workout, though! :lol:

Any other takers?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17930468/

Cicero's Mummy
4th April 2007, 03:30 PM
I just signed Cicero and I up for a doggie yoga class last week!! I saw a show about a year or two ago on Animal Planet with a dog named Charlie (i think) and his owner and they do yoga together!

It has taken me awhile to find a studio in Columbus that will offer it!!

I am so excited!

Barbara Nixon
4th April 2007, 03:39 PM
I used to take Izzy, as a puppy, to yoga with me. He would stay on his rug until relaxation time and then would come for a snuggle. He did , on occasion, expertly demonstrate high dog and low dog, though. :lol:

montymom
4th April 2007, 06:05 PM
I saw that same show with Charlie! I tried a few moves with Monty, integrating him into my yoga routine- he actually liked most of it! Except for the flying angel... I am moving to a new city, and I hope they have doggie yoga!!!

Cicero's Mummy
4th April 2007, 07:12 PM
I just remembered the name... it was K9 Karma

Gingers Mommy
4th April 2007, 07:22 PM
I googled it in my area and found one not far from me. I think im going to try it out!! Looks like lots of fun and anytime I spend with Ginger is a great time!

Julie S
4th April 2007, 09:23 PM
That is HYSTERICAL. I saw that on yahoo the other day.

KingstonsMom
5th April 2007, 03:58 AM
I just heard about this doggie yoga trend last night. I happened to flip to FOX News (which I detest, by the way) and a group of commentators were discussing how they think it's pathetic to take a yoga class with your dog. Then someone said, "Come on now, dogs need yoga. They've been through a lot with the whole food recall thing." Everyone thought that comment was just absolutely hilarious. I myself found it incredibly insensitive, but that's Fox for you. I wish I could remember the name of that show.