• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggie Yoga...no kidding!

I just signed Cicero and I up for a doggie yoga class last week!! I saw a show about a year or two ago on Animal Planet with a dog named Charlie (i think) and his owner and they do yoga together!

It has taken me awhile to find a studio in Columbus that will offer it!!

I am so excited!

I used to take Izzy, as a puppy, to yoga with me. He would stay on his rug until relaxation time and then would come for a snuggle. He did , on occasion, expertly demonstrate high dog and low dog, though. :lol:

I saw that same show with Charlie! I tried a few moves with Monty, integrating him into my yoga routine- he actually liked most of it! Except for the flying angel... I am moving to a new city, and I hope they have doggie yoga!!!

I googled it in my area and found one not far from me. I think im going to try it out!! Looks like lots of fun and anytime I spend with Ginger is a great time!

I just heard about this doggie yoga trend last night. I happened to flip to FOX News (which I detest, by the way) and a group of commentators were discussing how they think it's pathetic to take a yoga class with your dog. Then someone said, "Come on now, dogs need yoga. They've been through a lot with the whole food recall thing." Everyone thought that comment was just absolutely hilarious. I myself found it incredibly insensitive, but that's Fox for you. I wish I could remember the name of that show.

Back