PDA

View Full Version : I'm allowed to be naughty......

Maxxs_Mummy
5th April 2007, 02:32 PM
Yes, Mamma caught me on the garden - again!!!! It's no use Daddy putting chicken wire up to try and stop me, I'll just squeeze through the fence at the back. After all, why should I let the shrubs grow? I'm the king and this is my castle - who cares if I am nearly 8? I can still be naughty :lol:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/naughtymaxx1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/naugtymaxx2.jpg

If you look closely enough, you'll see my lovely 'earrings' as well :lol:

Mary
5th April 2007, 03:44 PM
OMG...that is too too cute. What a perfect face!

Maxxs_Mummy
5th April 2007, 05:39 PM
That's the problem Mary, I can never get cross with him as he just gives me this soppy look and wags his tail madly at me :lol:

I just lifted him off the garden and said 'Naughty boy' at which point he just smothered me in kisses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karlin
5th April 2007, 08:13 PM
He is adorable in those pics. So handsome! And clearly enjoying a little bask in the sun.

Julie S
5th April 2007, 08:20 PM
What a handsome old man! :lol:

Lookin' good!!

Jen
5th April 2007, 09:27 PM
He is so dang cute!!!

Andrea&Diva´s mom
5th April 2007, 10:41 PM
He´s looking very good,
Great photos
Looks like he´s enjoying the sun 8)

blue_star
6th April 2007, 12:29 PM
I've only just seen this.
So all your hubbys hard work didn't pay off? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty Maxxy, if mummy gets mad with you run away to mine and Tobys icon_whistling icon_whistling

He looks so cute Donna! :wggle:

Maxxs_Mummy
6th April 2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks all :flwr: He is cute, that's the problem :lol:

Amy, he says it's OK, his Mamma never gets cross with him, that's why he's still so naughty - he knows he'll get away with it :roll: :lol:

emmawright
6th April 2007, 08:39 PM
:lotsaluv:

Remali
10th April 2007, 05:59 AM
Awww, he is so handsome, and he sure does look pleased with himself for being so smart and getting into the garden! Great photos!

Zippy
10th April 2007, 06:10 AM
Great photos....Maxx sure looks like he's enjoying the rays!

He reminds me of our beloved Charley, same attitude...couldn't get told off no matter what he did...rascal!

Cathy T
10th April 2007, 04:50 PM
Oh you could never get too upset with that beautiful face!! I love his look. Yep, it's wrong...and I don't care...I rule!! He's just so handsome!

Kodee
11th April 2007, 04:13 AM
I think he looks rather smug with himself for still getting in! You need to speak with him about wearing earrings though ;)

Caraline
11th April 2007, 04:17 AM
Way to go Maxxy! :D

misty
12th April 2007, 03:04 PM
Maxx has to be the funniest Cavi out there :).

I love him to bits - he's so mischievous and he gets away with it - he's hilarious :) :)

molly
13th April 2007, 01:29 AM
Aw, Max. I couldn't get mad at you either. You're a sweetie.

Jenny37
17th April 2007, 12:57 AM
He has a gorgeous face and the best ears!!! I am sure that he can do no wrong!!!

Keep on spoiling him!!!!

Lindsay
17th April 2007, 03:17 AM
That last face is priceless! My little tri-colored trouble making man is going to look just like him at that age! :lol: :lol: