• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Kentucky!

Helo everyone! I am new to this. I will be a new and first time mommy to a tri CKCS little boy on April 22nd! I am very anxious and nervous, being that it is my first puppy. I am sure that I will be asking many questions in the near future! I went to the breeder last weekend to visit our little bundle of joy and I fell in love, as did he......i hope! :)
Here are a few pictures of Bauer from our visit! Enjoy!
He is 5 weeks old in these pictures.
IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Hello, Lindsey! Bauer is one handsome little guy! I can see why you're excited...he's such a cutie...welcome from a fellow "mid-Southerner"...-Natalie :flwr:

Congratulations! He is adorable. You are going to love your tri little boy just as much as I love mine. He has been a little angel ever since we brought him home almost a month ago.

welcome! THe puppy has great markings! I lvoe the blend of white and black in taht one picture of his back!

Bauer is beautiful. OK, handsome is more appropriate. ;)

I love his wide white blaze. Can't wait to see tons more pics!

Lindsey - he is such a handsome little boy! Good luck with him, I'm sure April 22nd can't come fast enough! Keep us updated with pictures!!

Bauer is just beautiful! Look at that little face and those gorgeous big eyes! I love his markings too!

Congratulations! Not long now, so hang in there! Trust me, he will be worth the wait, you won't know how you ever lived without him! :D

He's a gorgeous wee boy.....you'l have endless good times when he comes home, Cavaliers are just the most adorable dogs...congrats:dogwlk:

Welcome to the board!! Congrats on you soon 2 be puppy! Bauer is soooo adorable!!! you must be so excited about getting him! 1 day away!!! I love his name! i dont think i have heard it before!
His markings are gorgeous!!! Cant wait 2 see lots more pics~

Back