PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley

Donna27
5th April 2007, 10:17 PM
I dont know how many of you are familiar with Vera Bradley, but I am in looooove with her human products, and have like 5 of her various quilted pattern bags. They recently started a pet line, and I was wondering if any of you all had tried any of her products? There are some super cute leashes and collars, as well as some adorable carriers, but the problem with the leashes and collars are that they are only in XS/S or M/LG sizing. Here are some of the recent prints...they dont sell directly from the website but you can check out what's out there. I dont know if they've made their way to the UK or Ireland yet, but they have a bunch of stuff on ebay too, especially with the retired prints which, in my opinion are often better than the new ones.

http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=19&sku=815%3a59&

I think I want to get Fiona a collar in the "Petal Pink" print :D

Lani
5th April 2007, 10:30 PM
They are really cute. Fiona would look even more fabulous (is that possible???) in the Petal Pink!! :flwr:

nlg679
6th April 2007, 12:21 AM
Wow! Quite pretty...are you sure they don't sell ?? I believe you can, I know lots of friends who have ordered directly online when they could not find a piece in the stores around here.

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, Little Katydid

Donna27
6th April 2007, 12:26 AM
Wow! Quite pretty...are you sure they don't sell ?? I believe you can, I know lots of friends who have ordered directly online when they could not find a piece in the stores around here.

You know, after you said that I went back, and every time I've tried to put something in my shopping cart, it says "this item is currently only available through vera bradley retailers" or something like that...I think it must vary by product, because some it looks like you can and some you cant.It let me add the pink leash, but not the collar...who knew? :D Thanks for the tip, now I'll try there first!

natalieandmike
6th April 2007, 12:36 AM
I LOOOVE Vera Bradley. Those prints are so fun. I was hoping they'd make a dog carrier (you know the type where they have a little scoop out for your dog's head...something light). I haven't seen it yet on the website but I'll be looking! :flwr: I know that there are internet places that will sell you Vera bradley, or what I do is find a local place that carries some of their stuff and have them order it in...-Natalie

Donna27
6th April 2007, 12:40 AM
I LOOOVE Vera Bradley. Those prints are so fun. I was hoping they'd make a dog carrier (you know the type where they have a little scoop out for your dog's head...something light). I haven't seen it yet on the website but I'll be looking! :flwr:

Have you seen this one? http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=19&sku=812%3a67&

It's pretty cute, but I dont know if it's what you wanted!

natalieandmike
6th April 2007, 12:48 AM
I love it! But I'm looking more for an open-top thing. The mesh windows are great especially if you go incognito, but Bianca loves to smell and look at everything. I have right now a carrier that's kind of a LLBean style for when we shop that I got from PawsitivelyPalmBeach.com or something like that , so she can poke her head out the top. I can reach over and pet her under the chin and she loves traveling that way. I just pop her in it when we go inside a store... People love it...she's the star attraction wherever we go! I wish it came in the Vera prints though! I still might be persuaded to get one for a b-day present ...you never know..hope DH isn't reading this... ;) -Natalie

Donna27
6th April 2007, 12:52 AM
Natalie,
I got all Vera Bradley excited and started looking them up on ebay while I'm at work icon_whistling (shh dont tell, it's the end of the day!) and did you notice that the pet carriers actually unzip at the top? Look at this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Vera-Bradley-Pet-Carrier-Porter-Petal-Pink-NWT_W0QQitemZ290100998643QQihZ019QQcategoryZ20745Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it actually looks like they could be looking around! I hadnt noticed that before!!

natalieandmike
6th April 2007, 12:57 AM
Ooh, you're so bad (DH sends his thanks for spending our income tax refund in record time)!!! :D ...of course now I have to decide on the color...- :lol: -Natalie

gramercy girl
6th April 2007, 01:07 AM
those carriers are sooo cute! omg, i have to tell myself i do NOT need another one!!!!!!!

Kdemars
6th April 2007, 04:40 PM
I bought one - they are perfect for going undercover - b/c around here everyone has a vera something or other so no one thinks twice when I bring that bag in somewhere and once they see her behaving herself - they love her and let her stay - even at places that really shouldn't let dogs inside.
Ella is only about 11 pounds and she fits nicely but if she were a little bigger framed it wouldn't work.
Happy Easter everyone!!! :flwr: :flwr:

Cicero's Mummy
9th April 2007, 02:50 PM
I have seen the bags/carriers for dogs, and almost bought one when Cicero was a tiny puppy, but he would have grown out of it so quick! I love the Java Blue!!

mhester47
9th April 2007, 08:22 PM
I bought the carrier, but it's smaller than it looks. I had to return it. My Molly was too tall. She is about 11" at the shoulders.

nursejess80
17th July 2007, 05:36 PM
Ruby has a collar and leash in the botanical pattern. It's so cute on her and matches her pink and green puppias perfectly. My husband doesn't feel so girly walking her with the leash and collar because of the black background. I haven't tried the carriers, but I'm sure that Ruby is too big for them. She's over 13 lbs. now, but I haven't measured her yet. I would LOVE one, though, because everyone here in Memphis carries VB bags, and she would be less conspicuous in stores.