• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bianca the diva dog! beware, large images!

natalieandmike

Bianca really doesn't like to get wet, necessitating purchases of boots and a raincoat...boy, what a diva!
447760102_15a50c94c6.jpg

Shake it girl!
447760046_0f6343ab1d.jpg

And finally all dried off and looking MUCH happier...
447784342_d32961653a.jpg

Oh, yes, a silly one for Bronte!
447779931_17472a583b.jpg

MUST I be seen in these?
447760080_ac70c7d1b9.jpg

447760044_aaa3b7ed79.jpg

thanks for looking! :flwr: -Natalie

Great pictures Natalie! Bianca is gorgeous. Our Bella hates to venture out into a wet yard too. Oddly enough, she preferred to take potty breaks in the snow. She turns up her nose at the grass with morning dew. :)

Oh my goodness, your house looks like a palace. Can we have a photo tour? And Bianca could be Dylan's sister!

Those aren;t large; I was expecting huge images and was going to suggest how to reduce! :lol: That's a nice size to post. Love her little boots! :lol:

Pauline, you are too funny. I do think Dylan and Bianca look alike (they're both gorgeous...) ;) IMHO.
No, not a palace! but definitely a far cry from the one bedroom apartment, Ramen noodles, and twin bed Mike and I shared up until 2 years ago... oh yes and a frying pan to hit the cockroaches with. :yikes
I do like architecture, though-Dad's an architect. Tuna, you're right...she is spoiled rotten but then again we still treat her like a dog and she still likes to eat poop when we're not looking! :yikes . Teri, I LOVE your avatar. I wonder if we ever got snow if Bianca would be the same way...? thanks for looking! -Natalie

Oh, Emma! Don't be mad at me! I completely forgot to enclose a picture of Bianca on her beautiful duvet you made. Next time I will...but she loves it! I have to laugh when you said 5th avenue, Ellie's mum, since I've never been to NYC! (grew up in Chicago, so I guess we never felt the need). So, I'll take your word for it! :flwr: -Natalie

Oh LORD Bianca is adorable!!!!!! Precisely why I wanted a female ... to dress her up in all this cuteness. ;)

I love her new collar ... Bianca is one pampered princess! And she deserves every second of it. :lol:

very cute Bianca! (I didn't see her new collar though!)
Need to :snap:

The one in the coat is so funny...I've seen that look before, the "are you going to get this thing off of me??" look.

PS: I emailed you icon_nwunsure, but your inbox is full

Back