• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boy or girl

Barbara Nixon

Would you guess this was a boy or a girl ?

005joly1.jpg

002joly3.jpg

006joly2.jpg

I don't see a boy and I don't see a girl - just the most adorable gift from heaven :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Does it matter?????

:flwr:

I'd guess a boy or a very stocky female. Jowly though which would make me guess a boy.

I can imagine both...either boy or girl....but to go against the grain here, I'll guess girl just for the heck of it.

I actually think a girl! When Jake was a puppy he met a Girl cav like her, and they were a bf/gf item until they both passed away, i'm sure they are romping around in doggy heaven now *ng*l

That's our Joly, who was four last week. He was relieved, that so many said he was a boy, but now he's getting worried again, because people pet him and ask her name. :dogwlk:

Back