PDA

View Full Version : The best Good Friday EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

OhMarley
6th April 2007, 02:04 PM
I am so excited...
I can't remember the last time i was this excited!!!!
We just heard from the breeder to say puppies we born, they are just 3 weeks, we have two boys to choose from a tricolour and a bleinhem, we are calling them tomorrow to find out when we can come and meet them. So yeah after a long long long wait its been almost a year, we are finally getting another dog! :jump: :rah: :mexwav: :lotsaluv: cl*p :w*w:

Lynn
6th April 2007, 02:07 PM
Congratulations!!! Your excitement makes me smile! I am so happy for you!!! :rah:

OhMarley
6th April 2007, 02:13 PM
I almost cried haha, it has just been so hard since Jake passed away, I miss him everyday. To have another dog in our lives is just going to be such a blessing! Life is just sad without a dog in it!

arasara
6th April 2007, 02:51 PM
Congratulations!! :)

Let us know exactly what happens and be sure to post lots of pictures for all of us to see!!!! :flwr:

Zippy
6th April 2007, 03:59 PM
I'm so happy for you! :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Another dog helps to fill in that hole in your heart, after the lost of a beloved pet! :flwr: :flwr:

duncans_ma
6th April 2007, 04:20 PM
Congratulations...I am smiling at your joy just reading this.

Claire L
6th April 2007, 04:50 PM
Soma that's just the BEST news and I am absolutely thrilled for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :jump: :jmp2: :rah: :*nana: b*n*n*

:flwr: :flwr:

*Pauline*
6th April 2007, 05:12 PM
:mexwav: That's great news. Which colour do you think you will go for? :flwr:

matties mum
6th April 2007, 05:44 PM
We must have loads of photos of them ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

OhMarley
6th April 2007, 05:48 PM
I have no idea what colour, I dont know how we will possible choose between them... there is four of us in the family so far 2 for the bleinhem and 1 for the tricolour, and then me... I just dont know!!! I think ill wait to i meet them, its not colour ill choose on its personality! I want the cheekiest! icon_whistling

enchantingdragon
6th April 2007, 05:48 PM
Oh yay!!! I bet youre over the moon! Cant wait to see pics and which one you choose! :D