• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The best Good Friday EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

OhMarley

I am so excited...
I can't remember the last time i was this excited!!!!
We just heard from the breeder to say puppies we born, they are just 3 weeks, we have two boys to choose from a tricolour and a bleinhem, we are calling them tomorrow to find out when we can come and meet them. So yeah after a long long long wait its been almost a year, we are finally getting another dog! :jump: :rah: :mexwav: :lotsaluv: cl*p :w*w:

Congratulations!!! Your excitement makes me smile! I am so happy for you!!! :rah:

I almost cried haha, it has just been so hard since Jake passed away, I miss him everyday. To have another dog in our lives is just going to be such a blessing! Life is just sad without a dog in it!

Congratulations!! :)

Let us know exactly what happens and be sure to post lots of pictures for all of us to see!!!! :flwr:

I'm so happy for you! :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Another dog helps to fill in that hole in your heart, after the lost of a beloved pet! :flwr: :flwr:

Soma that's just the BEST news and I am absolutely thrilled for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :jump: :jmp2: :rah: :*nana: b*n*n*

:flwr: :flwr:

I have no idea what colour, I dont know how we will possible choose between them... there is four of us in the family so far 2 for the bleinhem and 1 for the tricolour, and then me... I just dont know!!! I think ill wait to i meet them, its not colour ill choose on its personality! I want the cheekiest! icon_whistling

Back