PDA

View Full Version : Oakley is going camping for the first time

merlinsmum
6th April 2007, 08:09 PM
We are camping tommorow at Anglesey. The Merls is an old hand at camping - even knows the washing up routine. Oakley on the other hand is a right noisy monster so we are bit wary with him - I'll take the camera for some shots! :D

Scouty girl
6th April 2007, 08:37 PM
Kirsty,

I can't wait to see the pictures. Merlin and Oakley are going to have such a grand time. Can't wait to hear how Oakley enjoys the great outdoors....Have a nice weekend....

*Pauline*
6th April 2007, 08:45 PM
Oh Kirsty, you picked a good weekend weather wise. It's going to be cold at night though so take some hot water bottles ok. Have a lovely time and I look forward to your return with some pictures. Take some video clips too please, I love them. :D

Maxxs_Mummy
7th April 2007, 12:00 AM
OOh have a lovely weekend with the pair of them :D I'm sure Merls with show him the ropes :D

merlinsmum
9th April 2007, 05:35 PM
We're back - just off to Granny's for tea and then I will post all the piccies and video tonight - there's lots, so get yourselves settled for viewing later!

Roxanne
9th April 2007, 08:07 PM
tHAT SHOULD BE FUN !! POST PLENTY PICS !

merlinsmum
9th April 2007, 11:14 PM
I have - 3 threads in general gallery and one in the video clips as I remeber Karlin mentioniung that you couldn't put that many pictures in one post with the new software