• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How to create your profile

Pumkin

Hi guys, I'm new here and just wanted to see how I would create my profile and add a avatar. When I click on member profile, then "my profile" it takes me to a site thats called zoints and that my installation has been turned off. Does anyone know what this means? I've joined many forums and never had this much trouble creating my profile, avatar and such. Thanks for your help in advance!!:)

It will be enabled within in a few days...we've only just changed to this software, so please bear with us.

You should be able to put up an avatar and to put some basic information in your profile though.

Please post again if you still have problems with those elements - and welcome to the forum cavtiny

I can't get into my profile either, it goes directly to zoints also.

Strange.

Click on User CP at the top of the board to go to your profile page and to see what your profile looks like now just click on your name.

Pumkin, I was trying to do the same thing until I stumbled on the "User CP' link as I was exploring.

There are quite a few useful options to enable from that link.

I keep getting invalid url and I have downsized my pic on photobucket to avatar size.

Do I need to re upload it.

Thanks guys, as you can see that worked!! I can't wait to get my new baby girl, when I do get one... :) Thanks again for all your help!!

I keep getting invalid url and I have downsized my pic on photobucket to avatar size.

Do I need to re upload it.

Is it 125 w by 75 H, if so you need to check that its under 19.5kb as that was the problem I was having. You could send me the orginal and I resize it for you.;)

Is it 125 w by 75 H, if so you need to check that its under 19.5kb as that was the problem I was having. You could send me the orginal and I resize it for you.;)

You are so sweet Donna, I don't understand it maybe it is because of all the changes but I downsized it and it is 100x75 and ever single time I try to put it in my profile I get invalid url.

MyBoys.jpg

Here you go, I cropped it down for you as well. save it to photobucket and have another try. :)

MyBoysCT.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if everyone's noticed this yet, but you don't even have to link to a URL to post your avatar--you can upload it directly from your computer after you've resized it.

Here you go, I cropped it down for you as well. save it to photobucket and have another try. :)

MyBoysCT.jpg

Donna

Thanks it looks so much better now, I uploaded it and changed it.
Dudley & Darby said woof woof woof.

Last edited:
Oh hey, that's right....we can now upload a photo directly from our computer, that will be so much easier!

:dogwlk:

Back