PDA

View Full Version : Does your Cavlier have a middle name?

Shelly91180
9th April 2007, 09:20 PM
My husband asked me yesterday if Finley had a middle name. I never planned on giving him one, however, our last name begins with "R" so I decided that his middle name would be Ulyssi. So with his name being,
Finley Ulyssi R*****, his initials would be FUR. Stupid I know. But I thought it was rather funny.

Cicero's Mummy
9th April 2007, 09:26 PM
Cicero's full name is Cicero Alexander. My little sister picked the middle name! Now we are trying to figure out what other greek names compliment Cicero's.... we are planning a furry sibling!

Shelly91180
9th April 2007, 09:29 PM
I wish I could talk my husband into a fur sibling. He grew up with 4+ dogs his whole life, so he's not so keen on more than one at a time.

natalieandmike
9th April 2007, 09:49 PM
Barkleigh Bianca! I love Bianca (named after the Rescuers' Eva Gabor mouse character), Mike loves Barkleigh. So, we compromise. She knows both (also lady Barkleigh, little Barkles, and B. B.). Crazy!

Cicero's Mummy
9th April 2007, 09:50 PM
I about peed my pants the other day when hubby said...:eek:

"we need another one, that way we each have one to snuggle, when are we getting another one?"

I replied... "tomorrow if you want"... and "what are you thinking, you know they will both be in my lap :)"

lady and amber
9th April 2007, 10:00 PM
Amber has the nickname dee dee witch is short for devil dog, the hair on the top of her ears sticks up just like devil horns

merlinsmum
9th April 2007, 11:11 PM
Oakley's full name is Ragged Ragwort Robin - so he has a right girly middle name..... I couold'nt possibly tell you Merlin's proper name he just wouldn't fogive me if I put it on the internet.... ha ha ha

enchantingdragon
9th April 2007, 11:36 PM
Ellie Rebecca!!!!!

Jen
10th April 2007, 12:45 AM
Abbey Mae :)

arasara
10th April 2007, 12:52 AM
"we need another one, that way we each have one to snuggle, when are we getting another one?"

:yikes That's what happened to me too! Before you know it you'll have a whole clan :flwr:

PamH
10th April 2007, 01:58 AM
Miss Madeleine, so Madeleine is her middle name!
I really like the name Fiona and our last name begins with H.
So I could have a second little girl and call her Fiona Uma .
FUH.
Pam

Alison_Leighfield
10th April 2007, 08:57 AM
Before you know it you'll have a whole clan :flwr:

LOL..how true is that...!

....and now we are counting down untill the little baby comes next Monday....

Alison.

JeanKC
10th April 2007, 01:59 PM
Jean has decided Elvis' middle name is Michael. She only uses it when he's in trouble... just like with kids. :-) Beauregard doesn't need a middle name... when you're yelling, 'Beauregard' is plenty!

jill
10th April 2007, 03:54 PM
max doesn't have a middle name, just a middle initial... his full name is actually maxwell J.

my friend named her little shih tzu lacy nicole... ha

gramercy girl
10th April 2007, 05:17 PM
Maggie's full name is Magnolia Elizabeth :flwr:

mishmosh
10th April 2007, 05:24 PM
I thought this thread was a joke. Alas not!

Middle names? seriously? really?! lol

Shay
10th April 2007, 05:39 PM
Lily's is Rose. That was my Grandmother's name and I love it. I always wanted to name a little girl Rose, but I didn't have one. Hope my Mama Rose is honored.;)

momay
10th April 2007, 09:04 PM
of course she has a middle name!!
Sofee Marie!

duncans_ma
10th April 2007, 09:40 PM
Unless you count Duncan Rat and Arthur Pants.....then no. But, I do call them by these quite often and I have no idea where they came from, especially 'pants'....what does that mean?
:confused: icon_nwunsure :confused:

Ste
10th April 2007, 09:45 PM
The cavs don't have a middle name but Gavin terriers middle name is Duncan!

Holly
11th April 2007, 12:46 AM
Oliver Owen! My mom came to visit from Boston and started calling him that and it stuck!

Shay
11th April 2007, 01:42 AM
Maggie's full name is Magnolia Elizabeth :flwr:

Oh I love that name!!! Magnolia sounds so southern, so of course I love it :-). How did you come about choosing it?

nursejess80
11th April 2007, 03:14 AM
Ruby's full name is Princess Ruby Sophia, so I guess Sophia is her "technical" middle name.

cavalicious
11th April 2007, 03:25 AM
I often call Ollie "Ollie Boy" so maybe Boy is his middle name? :)

Forgot to add: My cats 'full name' is Annabell-a-blonka-brains and I honestly don't know how this came to be, but I was about 8! I called her Bella for a long time and it became Blonka after a while. Now shes just Annabell

gramercy girl
11th April 2007, 06:30 AM
Oh I love that name!!! Magnolia sounds so southern, so of course I love it :-). How did you come about choosing it?

she's named after a well known bakery here in NYC called Magnolia Bakery!! I never saw it as a Southern name... but now that i think about it, this bakery has realllllly good banana pudding... i think that's a southern dessert, right?? mmm, i'm craving it now! b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

Ginger's Mom
11th April 2007, 09:44 AM
Mine is "Bread".

Ginger Bread Reyes.

Shay
11th April 2007, 02:29 PM
she's named after a well known bakery here in NYC called Magnolia Bakery!! I never saw it as a Southern name... but now that i think about it, this bakery has really good banana pudding... i think that's a southern dessert, right?? MM, I'm craving it now! b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

Yes...banana pudding is truly a southern dessert. I made it one night for some friends of ours from California and they loved it. The husband wanted his wife to make it for them, so she called me for the recipe. The next time we saw them I asked her how the pudding was. Her husband said " well, it didn't taste like yours". Wondering if I may have forgotten to tell her something, we went back through the recipe. As it turns out, she made it with CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX!:rotfl: I bet someone in your bakery is southern. With a name like Magnolia Bakery and serving banana pudding.;) Anyway, I love, love, love the name!

Harry & Heidi's mom
11th April 2007, 03:28 PM
Harry's middle name is James, as he is named after harry potter....Harry James Potter!

Crittercall
11th April 2007, 06:25 PM
Wallis Ann, Sasha Marie....and Tibby Toe? Funny what we call them sometimes.

*Jenný*
11th April 2007, 09:17 PM
Mine don't have middle names but Nóra's full name is Vatnsenda-Nóra and Bono's is Öðlings-Bono : )

nangel519
11th April 2007, 09:26 PM
Of course she has one. Her full name is Sadie Belle.

We are still trying to figure out an AKC name!