• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mr. Quincy turns one............

Linda'nQuincy

Our little boy had his first birthday yesterday. However we celebrated with family and a visiting dalmation on Easter. He received lots of extra attention, a special bd cookie and a plush birthday cake toy that plays "happy birthday." I am sure my family thinks dh and I have "gone over the top" as we treated Quincy's bd as a "people's" bd. Too fun, and Quincy loved every minute!

:jump: :hppybdy: :jump:

Happy 1st Birthday QUINCY:pi*no: :lotsaluv:

Hope you had a great Birthday celebration.

:luv: :flwr: :hug:

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY QUINCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you got lots of presents!!

ps: how do u get fonts and colours on this!

Happy birthday Quincy!! Shelby says you are now old enough to date....and she will consider putting your name in her little black book (Quincy had a crush on Shelby the last time they visited...and Shelby was playing hard to get!)

Back