• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Roadie ELITE Car Harness

Claire L

Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these. Minnie and Cara both have car safety harnesses but Minnie tends to get caught up badly in hers and I have to release her as I'm afraid she would break a leg or something.

The Roadie Elite is a figure of eight step-in harness and I'd love to know if anyone has used one and if the dog gets tangled up or not.

Thanks

http://www.ruffrider.com/shop/product/6

Claire

I don't have that type of harness but I do have this one, I find that Darby is okay with it but Dudley is uncomfortable therefore ordered a seat at which the ring will attach to. I believe they will be more comfy and I will have more peace of mind.

Hope this helps a little Claire.

seatbelt.jpg

The seat belt slips through the part where it says vest harness.

ordered a seat at which the ring will attach to. I believe they will be more comfy and I will have more peace of mind.
Linda, do you mind my asking what type of seat? Kodee is already getting a bit small for her carrier - hmm perhaps the store that insisted it would fit her as an adult would like to switch it up a size :rolleyes: I looked at the hard plastic seat I found here in Canada but didnt know if it was big enough. I'd love one of the Fancy Tiabella one but dont like the dollar and shipping to Canada part :( I'm ok for a bit but in 3mths she wont fit the carrier!

Back