• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Growling at Concrete????

cavimom

Lily is going mad! She has brought a piece of broken off concrete into the house and refuses to let it go. She is biting and growling at it. She is tossing it around on the floor, jumping around it, and going mad! It is hilarious, but what is up with her?!?! I assume a cat must have pottied on it or something for her to get so excited over it, but isn't this nuts?!

Annie sometimes has funny reactions to unusual objects, Plastic water bottles, for instance. She goes nuts when she sees one of those. The other day there was a large plastic bag lying in the neighbor's yard, and she went nuts about that. Maybe it's just a Cavalier trait.

Dave

I've heard cats go crazy for concrete, a builder told me they even manage to get under sheets of plastic covering up wet concrete as they like it so much!

That sounds so funny! :) Oliver barks like crazy if an animal come on the tv for even a split second! Then he tries to chase it behind the tv...it's hysterical to watch!

I have wondered many times what goes on inside those furry little brains! They can do the stangest things sometimes.

Annie sometimes has funny reactions to unusual objects, Plastic water bottles, for instance. She goes nuts when she sees one of those.

Ah, yes... water bottles! Darby goes absolutely ballistic for those, too! She lunges & growls, and makes these noises like a seal in heat!

She will do it sometimes with "special" rocks, too! I think it's definitely a Cavalier thing! What makes Cavaliers so endearingly wonderful is that they are such simple souls, getting the utmost joy & pleasure from the simplest things in life. Plus (no offense to anybody out there), they're often not the brightest bulbs, but their hearts MORE than make up for any mental shortcomings!

Yes, for the past five minutes Amber has been having great fun with a gigantic canvas shopping bag from Sainbury's.

Oh crumpets. She's got Holly's plastic dish again. What is it with her and dishes?!

They are just proving the point that no matter how much you spend on dog toys, some odd thing they find lying around will be far more entertaining. :cool: :lol: (this is actually Karlin; I forgot I was logged in with my test registration).

Back