• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not getting e-mail notifications

Shay

I am not getting an e-mail notification to threads I am watching. I have the instant e-mail notification on. Is anyone else having this problem? Karlin or mods, is there something else I need to do?

Me too! I am getting them for a few, but not for all of them, and I also have the notification on.

Have you guys taken a look at the options in the User Control Panel, the link is User CP up there on the top bar. There are a lot of powerful tools under that link, including the one about mail notifications.

Hi Caraline

I do have "Instant e-mail notification" turned on. Is that what you have yours set to?

I don't use that function, but yes this is what I was referring to. Also, when you reply to a post, take a look at the bottom of the page, because there is a little drop down menu with Notification Type. By default mine says "no email notification". What does your say? Could be that some of the old threads have the function switched off. ???

Thanks Caraline.....I see the drop down box you are referring to. It is on "instant notification" as well. I did get your replies, so I guess it's working now (y).

Back