• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from California

Hii I actualy joined this forum a while ago, but never posted just watched, so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm from the lovely state of California. My hometown is in Northern California and I'm curently living in Southern California for school. I'm studying for my pre-vet right now and I want to go to vet school and specialize in reconstructive surgery.

I have 3 dogs and one cat. Coke is my first purebred dog, he's a 10 year old oversized sheltie. Mckenzie is a 2 year old longhaired minature dachsund. and Piper is a 5 month old domestic longhaired cat.

And Davy my Cavalier. He's a 5 year old blenheimmale that I show on occasion. This picture was taken on Christmas eve 06', two days after his 5th birthday.
Davyfreestack.jpg

icon_welcome

he is very beautiful!!!!

i'm from california too! grew up in SoCal and lived in SF for three years before moving out here to nyc..

welcome to the boards...

Welcome to the board! Where in Nor Cal are you from? I grew up in Marin County and went to UC Davis for School...now in Sacramento. Beautiful dog!!

Thank you for the welcome and Davy thanks you for the compliments. I'm from the Mt. Diablo area and curently live 20 mins away from Disneyland.

Back