PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Rescue Mom from San Diego

MariaB
11th April 2007, 11:16 PM
Hello all - I am so happy to see so many happy Cavalier Moms and Pops gathered together to share thier stories. I am a new CKCS mom of Jasper - a 5 or 6 year old rescue by our San Diego CKCS club rescue (coordinated by Cathy Torres). As I understand it, Cathy was notified by someone on this board that Jasper was just rescued from the Pound (poor thing) by a Chi-wa-wa (SP?) rescue group some 75 miles way and put on Petfinder. Thank goodness I had my application in when Jasper came in as he is just the best little guy. I feel so lucky to have him now. We went through a transition period because he was abit nervous going through so many hands to get to his final home - but he has adjusted wonderfully - even playing now with my rescue cat, Dayzee Mai. I feel so thankful that the power of message boards like this saves lives like Jasper and made me a very happy Mum.

Donna27
11th April 2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the Board from another Californian! It's great that you were there for Jasper, and he's lucky to have you! Cant wait to see more pictures and hear stories :D

arasara
12th April 2007, 12:00 AM
Oh my goodness!! I've heard so many things about you!! Hello and icon_welcome to the board!! :)

So glad you've joined in !! We can now hear regular stories first hand of your little guy!! :w**h**: :w**h**:

Joanne M
12th April 2007, 12:04 AM
Congratulations Maria to you and the very lucky Jasper to have found his way into your loving arms. Welcome to you both.

Cathy T
12th April 2007, 01:30 AM
Well hey there my friend!! So glad you've come onboard and posted. Jasper is such a little love bug....I happen to know this personally!! ;) You'll find this is a terrific board with lots of wonderful and helpful people. In fact, Karlin, who owns the board, is the one of the many people I was telling you about who have cats and Cavaliers. In fact, I'm sure I sent you some of her pictures so that you would know it was possible for them to co-exist. So glad to have you here Maria!! And special kisses to Jasper from Jake and Shelby.:flwr:

molly
13th April 2007, 06:22 PM
Welcome Jasper and Maria! So glad that you took Jasper safely into your loving home. Can't wait to learn more about both of you. :)

katc10
14th April 2007, 04:17 AM
icon_welcome Hope to meet you sometime soon!

Caraline
14th April 2007, 05:24 AM
icon_welcome Waves from Australia