• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bauer Update

Hi all! I introduced myself in the "Introduce Yourself" discussion. Anywho, I get Bauer in 9 days and I can't stand it!!! We got an update from the breeder a couple of days ago and everything is good! All of the puppies are now weaned. She said the first day they cried for about 5 minutes and then ran to their food and water, and began eating. They are also keeping their kennels clean at night and running our first thing in the morning as soon as she opens their kennels. That's a good sign right? Today they are going for their first shots and stool checks! I just want him home right now!!!

That's great news Lindsey! I know the anticipation when you're waiting to bring home the gorgeous little furbaby and just hold him, kiss him, snuggle and watch all that wonderful puppy behaviour and personality come out!

You won't be able to keep your eyes off him - even when he's sleeping! They are so beautiful, hard work sometimes, but the rewards are really precious and priceless!

Congratulations and can't wait to see some pickies of little bauer when you bring him home!!!!!

NOT LONG NOW!!! Hang in there!

Back