• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Soon to belong to a Cavalier

Daisy

Hi everyone,
I am new! Our new little girl will be ready to come home with us in 4-5 weeks. We are a family of four and cannot wait to become a family of five. The litter our girl comes from is all Blenheims, and all girls. We haven't settled on exactly which puppy yet as they are ALL so beautiful! But we will have to make up our minds soon! The breeder is nearby so we get to visit the puppies and mum often. That's about it! Just wanted to say hi. I am sure I will be full of questions when our sweety comes home!
~Daisy

Hi Daisy!

I'm not sure I'm qualified to welcome you considering I haven't been here long myself - but welcome!! And congratulations!!

I'm getting a blenheim girl myself in a matter of days - I'm sure 4-5 weeks seems like such a long time but this forum certainly makes the wait easier and you'll be so well informed by the time you finally bring her home.

I can't wait to hear all about her :jmp2:

A big WELCOME to daisy and your family!

Congratulations on your little girl, whichever one she may be! :D

We can't wait to see some pictures of your little bundle of joy when you finally decide which one is yours!

icon_welcome

Welcome Daisy and you family and especially your new puppy (whichever she is). :) Keep us posted on how your puppy is getting along. Can't wait to see the photos. :snap::snap::jump:

Name?

The waiting must be terrible. It took me almost 4 months to find my dog.....Have you thought of a name yet?

Back