PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

Rj Mac
14th April 2007, 10:01 PM
Just wanted to introduce ourselves....my name is Ryan, my wife Lisa and I are from Scotland, and we're new to the forum,we have a 3 year old son called Kieran, and 2 dogs......
:dogwlk:
Lucy is a Blenhiem Cavalier King Charles, she just turned 1 last weekend, and there's Jake the elder statesman o the house is a 7 year old Black Lab,

We're looking forward to taking part in the forum and posting up some pics of our crew.....:snap:

Cathy T
14th April 2007, 10:59 PM
Hi Ryan - glad to have you and Lisa and your crew on board. Hey, love the name Jake...that's the goofy 4 year old boy in my picture!!

Joanne M
15th April 2007, 03:35 AM
Hello Ryan and welcome. Good to have you on the board. I look forward to hearing more about your family, the 4-legged and 2-legged ones too :)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Clare Ross
15th April 2007, 07:29 AM
Hi Ryan and Lisa, I've just joined the board too (I have a 13 wk old Ruby girl called Sophie and two daughters aged 3 and six) and I live in Edinburgh. What part of Scotland do you live in? It's funny, I've not seen any Scottish members since i started reading the posts a few months ago and now there are two of us.

Also, thanks to everyone who welcomed Sophie and me. Much appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you about all sorts of cavalier matters in the future!

Chanel
15th April 2007, 09:28 AM
Looking forward to see the pics!

Rj Mac
15th April 2007, 10:12 AM
Mornin folks, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to look at our intro, and welcome us to the forum :D

It's great to be made to feel at home on a new site,:) We're from Perth Claire, not too far up the road, its a smashing day here so heading for the local park wi Kieran and the dogs for the afternoon :dogwlk: :dogwlk:

Hope you's are all well

Caraline
15th April 2007, 11:13 AM
icon_welcome from the land Down-Under

Pumkin
15th April 2007, 09:42 PM
Welcome!!!!! :flwr: and look forward to seeing your pics of all your babies!! ;)